5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Clasic
They just don't make them like this anymore. Fantastic film and so glad they re-released it :) My 3 girls (2-9) love it and so do I!!
Published on 11 Dec 2010 by Samantha Tewson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered
This is not what I ordered I now have a blue-ray version of the main film and a normal dvd version of the extra disc. Why has this happened? Can no one get back to me!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Mr Steve Harrison & Karen ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Clasic, 11 Dec 2010
This review is from: Beauty & The Beast/Beauty & The Beast The Enchanted Christmas [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars santa got it right!!!!, 3 Jan 2011
this is all my 4yr old daughter had asked for from father xmas this year, and infact when she got up and saw all the pressies in her stocking she asked me "mummy, which one do you think is beauty and the beast!!!!". disney always are the best!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 11 May 2013
Great product highly recommend thank you! Such good films can't beat a great classic would highly recommend this! Thank you!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 23 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful films, but what has happened to Belle's nose?, 17 Jan 2013
Enchanting story and songs a film loved by young and old. Is it me though or have they been altering Belle's face? To me she now looks like she has had a nose job. Something small I know but made me a little puzzled!

5.0 out of 5 stars beauty and beast, 6 Dec 2012
bought this for my grandson and he thought it was great definatly recommend it
he loved dancing around with the teaset

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty and the Beast, 25 May 2011
This item was delivered promtply and although a gift haven't had any complaints. I was please as I got two for the price of one.

5.0 out of 5 stars good service, 8 May 2011
R. W. Derry "R W Derry" (Minehead, Somerset, England) - See all my reviews
a great help as I am part of the chorus when we present this at The Reagal Theatre in Minehead in August, the annual summer show

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty & The Beast/The Enchanted Christmas DVD, 4 May 2011
This was my daughters favourite film when she was little and having received it promptly from Amazon did not disappoint. Super music and great comic moments, a little scary in places for the very young but well worth the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 10 Feb 2011
What a fantastic film, as a child I never saw the whole film, so I bought it for my 7 year old, well the pair of us absolutely loved it. It is such a lovely princess story and also has a strong message about how we should not judge a book by it's over. I would recommend it over and over again. Brilliant!

ARRAY(0xa5ea7b04)