5.0 out of 5 stars I love these tea sets
Published 13 months ago by Mr Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite small
Bought for our 4 year old and due to its titchy size, I think she will out-grow it very quickly. I think on reflection it would have been better suited to our 2 year old who has taken quite a shine to it.
Published on 23 April 2013 by MandUff

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite small, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
Ours arrived with some marks on it which wiped off easily but it made me think about the product's durability...it is only tin. I don't think this product will have a long life but it will be enjoyed. The napkins and picnic blanket are a lovely touch and the basket is great for storing away. I think it is over priced for what it is, that being said, I purchased from the more competitively priced seller so I guess I saved a few pounds. Still...I wish I had purchased something bigger and sturdier but with an error in delivery, there was simply no time left before my daughter's birthday to source an alternative.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very small disappointed, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
Thought the picture and description looked great but its very small in real life and definitely not worth £29.99 was meant for a gift for 3 year old niece but i will choose one for better value for money i will be returning this item .

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these tea sets, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
These tea sets are, in my opinion, really beautiful and well made. They are big enough for tiny hands. The tea sets are not mini but they are not huge either. I have bought two (one for each daughter) and I really love them, as do my daughters. Other people have mentioned that they are too small, but I think they are the perfect size for little hands. The tea pot lid also comes off (it's a bit stiff at first), but it does come off.

3.0 out of 5 stars High price does not equate to good quality, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
It's one of the expensive sets on offer here but that doesn't mean it's reflected on its build quality; It's pretty average overall but certainly not the worst I've seen. The spoons can be a lot more smoother around edges.

3.0 out of 5 stars Egmont Ladybird tea set in basket, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
I was quite disappointed when this toy arrived and have been debating returning it. I had expected it to be better quality for the money. The wicker basket is quite small and looks a bit shabby, and the tea cups, saucers and plates are small and fiddly. It won't give me any pleasure to give it as a present. I love the idea behind it, having a tea-set in a basket to keep everything together, but it could be so much nicer. However, my little grand-daughter will probably love it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good purchase., 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
Hated this. They are ridiculously small and in no time my niece's hands will be too big to hold the tiny handles. It's probably more suitable for some kind of miniature collection. Also definitely not worth the price. Also mad that I had it delivered to my parents house because I don't have a post box to take it (packaging was also excessive for the size), by the time I got it and realised what I waste it was, I was denied a refund because it was over 14 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars great present for imaginative play, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
This is a really lovely tea set, well made and my daughter loves it . I would highly recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars ladybird tea set, 2 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
I was disappointed by the size of the item and in my view it did NOT match the price of £ 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than anticipated, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
This is a lovely metal tea set. Although the teapot lid is not removable. The items are all quite small, but our toddlers seem to enjoy playing with it. The basket is a nice addition for storage, and the napkins are good idea too. It seems to be made from durable metal with a colourful and pretty ladybird pattern finish. PLeased with the choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket (Toy)
Sweet and well made toy my daughter loves

Egmont Toys Tin Tea Set Ladybug with Basket