Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 12 July 2012
This is a must have for a dog owner that has two dogs. I use this in conjuction with a harness and the dogs are actually a lot less stressful to walk now! They are really bad pullers and they swap sides a lot so the mechanism on the two dog lead that allows for the swapping of which side the dog walks on is a god send. There's nothing worse than trying to untangle dog leads whilst walking the dogs! Amazing item and would definitely recommend!
on 4 March 2014
I walk two large friendly dogs with a total of weight of about 11 stones. They like to swap sides, stop still, and pull after cats etc etc. two leads with these two were becoming a nightmare. I was getting so stressed as my pup grew bigger and grew stronger that i thought I would have to take them on walks in the street individually.I bought this, not expecting much, but my walks have changed dramatically. They have to walk nicely as if one stops they both stop, they don't get tangled when they switch sides and I don't feel like I am being split in two medieval style. when they see a cat the bungee holds them firm without pulling my arm out of it's socket. My walks have literally been transformed!
on 1 June 2013
This is a great product. I can walk my 2 goldendoodles together with no hassle. 1 is large and 1 still a puppy and they can walk together no probs even switching sides.
on 17 December 2012
Good for short walks and keeping dogs under control on roads. Bought two for my four Border Terriers. Still take extending leads with me on long walks. However, pleased with purchase.
on 14 October 2011
Pleased with my purchase.It helps if the dogs are of similar height so they don't get tangled up whilst sniffing!
on 8 January 2014
Strong and well made, this coupler makes walking two dogs much easier. For the most part they pull against each other rather than against me so it is less tiring.
on 5 March 2012
I have to say that this is a brilliant item. The Bungee allows just enough flexibility for both dogs to have their own space and the centerpiece swivels allowing the dogs to swap slides if they want to. I have tried the chain versions in the past which aren't very good but this one I highly recommend!!
on 9 May 2013
Makes walking 2 dogs at the same time a lot easier! However, there is still an element of having to untangle the dogs when they step over the lead, but it's still worth having.
on 2 November 2014
i have two Siberian huskys, I bought this when I brought my youngest home at the end of August, it has worked fine up until now but when out on a busy road in the dark it snapped letting both of my dogs run straight into the middle of the road!! Lucky there wasn't many cars and I was with another husky that they chose to run towards! Absolutely fuming, I read the reviews when I bought this and there was no reason why it should have broke with my dogs they are both around 27 kg each. Don't buy this if you are not prepared to risk your dogs safety won't be buying any lead related products from this buyer again.
review image
on 12 February 2013
This Bungee coupler,as i have two dogs near enough the same size has made walking them so much more easier one lead brilliant wish i had one before now.