Size: Small|Colour: Fluorescent Yellow|Change
Price:£5.00+ £3.95 shipping

on 30 April 2012
These are the first running gloves i have bought and so i can't compare to other makes, but for me they are perfect. They are nice and thin so that i can use my ipod etc while at the same time they keep me warm. I'm not sure how warm they will be in the middle of winter in freezing conditions, but i think they will be ok. I have got small hands (length from base of palm to top of longest finger is 180mm) and so i ordered a small size. They are a good, tight fit, but if your hands are any bigger or if you want a bit more room then go for a medium.
on 9 December 2014
These glove are on the large side (I got "small" but my hands are a size 7 according to the back of a Marigold's packet and there's no way these Ronhills are the same sizing). If they did XS, that would have been me.

The colour is bright & the logo reflective, but they do little more than give you some hand-based Hi-Vis (good for signalling turning etc), as I find them very thin & not warm even slightly.

For warmer weather though, they're ideal. But then - they are described as "Lites"!

on 12 January 2016
Good Day

Thank you ever so much, absolutely PERFECT DELIVERY PERFECT SUPPLIER BRILLIANT COMMUNICATION. EXCELLENT ITEM

For truly exceeding our expectations and having this item arrive within the the time frame we've expressed to all of our top suppliers and retailers and more...
I seriously cannot thank you enough as I believe we shall receive this product or have this item WHICH I truly needed. So you have made my day on more levels than one and shall not forget this anytime soon especially at this season.. And therefore as always I/we shall continue to use you on a regular basis and as you are one of our top top regular suppliers you have not let us down and I'm sure shall only keep exceeding all of the high expectations that we set out on every delivery (and baring in mind we/I purchase items and products every single day) it is quite easy to spot and remember those who are truly amazing and remind us/me of why we have made you top suppliers in the first instance ...

So baring all that in mind a huge huge thank you and as always cannot wait to work and purchase with and from you again in the near further.

HAPPY NEW YEAR X

Just the Warmest and the kindest of regards

Yours faithful
Amber K R & the whole family 🌺

(HIGHLY VALUABLE DAILY/REGULAR TOP CONSUMER)
on 28 November 2012
I'm not really a person for gloves and hats, I find them restrictive, but sometimes you need something if you're out for a run or a walk. Thick gloves are too clumsy and I get too hot in them, so these are great to just act as a bit of a barrier against the wind. They're not waterproof or anything, but they do seem to dry quickly enough if you get them a bit damp. Due to how thin they are you also have the advantage of pretty much still being able to use a phone/ipod/camera without taking them off all the time.

For the price they're great and spending any more would be overkill for what I'd use them for, but they're great to have with me.
on 3 December 2012
they dont look cheap and are comfortable when running. i wore them to football the other night and i thought they pretty good. you barely notice you have them on.
they're very thin so they wouldnt keep a cold wind chill away so wouldnt double up well as a normal glove for cold weather for those of you looking to kill two birds with one stone but for running they're good.
i was worried they might make me over heat as it wasnt as cold as i first thought the other night but it wasnt the case.
the reason i gave four stars is because i dont know how they will fare in a wash, although they seem yo be well made
on 14 June 2013
This is the second pair of Ronhill gloves my husband has used. The first pair gave several years of good service and he is hoping the pair recently received will do the same. They are bright high viz and make hand signals clear. They fit well and are Ideal for general cycling.
on 12 March 2014
I've always bought Ron Hill running gear and have had a pair of old blue RH gloves for the past 20 years! However they wore a bit thin in places so needed replacing. These ones are a slightly different style, ie longer wrist area, but still a good fit. Only slight nile is that they do seem to be a bit thrown together workmanship-wise...the right hand thumb is definitely much too long and you know how wee things like that can just NIGGLE when you're out on a long run! Other than that, fine.
on 17 February 2016
Great for running in and they are really light and thin so protect your hands from the wind and chill but don't allow them to get blazing hot! Recommend and I have used them for a year now and still in good condition, including me using them to play football in during the winter.
on 3 January 2013
I used to have some of these gloves when I did a lot of running in the 80s along with some Ron Hill tracksuit legs as well. Delighted to see that both products are not only still available but as good as ever.
on 31 October 2015
The fingertips are not as fitted as the Nike running gloves I used to have, they bulge out slightly. After wearing them for 2 football 5-a-side matches, the seams on one of the fingers came apart. Maybe this is from a bad batch, as the material quality was pretty good, just the seams from one of the gloves wasn't proper