5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Comfortable, water proof. Not too tight.
Published on 28 Dec. 2012 by M. Potter

2.0 out of 5 stars Even XXL is too short.
I'm 6'3" with legs in proportion and the XXL size is still just a mite too short. As they don't seem to make a larger size, beware those of you who made the mistake of being born BIG.
Published 6 months ago by Vlodec

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Comfortable, water proof. Not too tight., 28 Dec. 2012
M. Potter (Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
In the past I've put off buying running trousers like this for fear of looking a ballet dancer prancing around my local park but I'm pleased to say that these from Ronhill don't hug you that tightly like some do. They're comfortable, keep you dry but cool and most importantly don't get in the way when you're running. The foot hoops also make sure they don't ride up.

Size wise I was a bit confused as there was no guidance on the Amazon product page but I managed to glean the following from elsewhere on the web (all measurements are waist followed by inside leg in inches):

Extra Small: 26-28 / 30
Small: 29-31 / 31
Medium: 32-34 / 32
Large: 35-37 / 33
Extra Large 38-40 / 34

I'm 35 waist and 32 inside leg but went for the Large size just in case and they're fine. They come with a tie waist anyway, so you can always adjust them if they're a bit loose.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the Best, 1 Dec. 2011
Michael F. Freer - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
As a runner with over 40 years experience I still consider these to be the best leg-ware of their type that is available. They are lightweight, comfortable and do not impair leg movement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 16 Jan. 2014
HP Sauce (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Use these for running. Perfect in temperatures down to just above freezing. Not waterproof (the manufacturer's ambiguous promise is of being "water repellent") but because of the warming nature of the fabric you tend to not notice any damp that does get through.

Appealed to me as they're neither skin tight nor revealing, yet at the same time avoid looking like the tracksuit bottoms your PE teacher used to wear in the 1970s. The similar Ronhill Classic GT Trackster pants suffer that fate.

The Trackster Origins are also a great price. Back zipper pocket fits my BlackBerry and front door keys with room to spare. There is a tie around the waist and stirrups as shown in the picture.

I am 32/34 and originally bought the medium, not noticing the other reviewer who kindly provided the size breakdown. While the waist was fine the length was too short. I replaced the medium with the large and these are pretty much perfect.

If it's of interest, I also purchased the Ron Hill Unisex Thermostretch Lite Running Gloves and have been just as pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ronhill Trackster Original, 6 Jun. 2013
denny (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
Although these are designed for running, I find they are also perfect for use on my bike during the summer months.
I don't want tight and clingy Lycra, as I'm not a racer, and wearing normal trousers or jeans really isn't very comfortable on any bike for any length of time, so I tried these and found they are just about perfect for normal daily rides anywhere! They have a very useful reflective piping on the rear of the legs which helps when a car approaches from behind. They also have a small rear pocket which is perfect for taking a house key, or a small amount of cash with you. They wash and dry very quickly which is a bonus as well. Overall they are perfect for what I want for my cycling use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best., 18 April 2012
I have been running in Ron Hill tracksters since they were introduced many years ago and they are still the best aid to winter and cold weather running and beat all others for quality and comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trackster Origin., 30 Mar. 2013
Fits fine and of good quality as expected from Ronhill, not a skin tight fit, as me in tights is not a pretty sight, and the price and delivery were as ever very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 21 Oct. 2013
Great for those who want something specific for cycling whilst avoiding lycra and tights.
Comfortable and fit for purpose. Very pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trackster Origin are good, 9 Jun. 2013
I've used these leggings a lot and I would recommend even in winter conditions. Durable and they keep you dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my level :-), 5 Feb. 2014
David A. Bull (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
Have just taken up running (jogging!) and was neither looking to spend a whole load of cash on fancy pants nor continue wearing some rugby shorts last used in 1999. These fitted the bill well:

- good value
- not too skintight (leave a bit to the imagination!)
- warm
- repels water (though not really pushed that yet!)

Good pants, get them if you're like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves them, 23 July 2013
These are the first cycling trousers my hubby has owned, he has thin legs and the ones he has tried on previously well what a laugh, but he Loves these ones, not skin tight and he says so comfortable he wants more, a very good purchase. My husband is 6ft 3 and slim with a 32inch waist, I bought the large and these were superb both on fit and leg length.