5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance!
Published on 12 Aug. 2011 by Njsavage

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Slightly too long for a shorter man
Published 2 months ago by Mr W.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great performance!, 12 Aug. 2011
Purchased these about 2 months ago after I started training for Time Trials. I've played semi pro basketball for 20 years and over the past couple of years found that "morning sores" became a factor in carrying on. I experienced similar (although not as bad) tiredness when training on the bike...until i purchased these. after a hard session i wear them over night and during the following day. result??? fresh legs for training the following day.:)

very happy and highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Men in Tights, 25 April 2012
M. R. Geary "Der Kommisar" (Germany) - See all my reviews
After a dubious association with ballet and a film of the same name, I purchased these to ease my aching limbs after a distance bike ride (50km). Shower first, then wear these fellers and whilst the "tight" feeling is strange at first you'll get used to it.

Wear them to bed and you really will be ache free the next morning! Its not just some old flannel trying to sell rejuvenated 1980's rock legends Spandex to make money. It works.

Definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Work!, 27 Oct. 2013
M. Gardner - See all my reviews
I first heard of these a couple of months ago. At first I did not think they would work at all.I did try cheaper compression tights and they did not work, I was therefore dubious that these would. However I went off a friends recommendation and thought that I should just go for it!

The first couple times I wore them, I felt great the next day (or better than I would have normally!), however on my third use I noticed a huge tear down one side. Luckily they were replaced quickly and I got my new set in less than 2 days-Fantastic! However could they only be working as a placebo? Due to having a couple of weeks, no exercise, after my first run I did not wear them. Big mistake, as the next day I could really feel it! After exercise this morning I have worn them all day. I already feel great!

Another great point that I did not think about, is that they actually keep you cool whilst you wear them. I was worried that at night they may make my legs boiling, but this is not the case.

You cannot go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recovery increased, feel great and look Pro, 9 May 2015
Wore these for 22 hours the day they arrived with the RY400 long sleeve top. The days before I had cycled 20k off road and ran 7k two mornings. My legs were worse for wear.
They are made of an incredible fabric and mould to your body. During the day I didn't notice the tights expect for an extra sense of feedback from my legs. Sleeping in them was a good experience. Needed to pop to the loo in the night, the male panel made this easy without having to take them down.
Upon waking in the morning my legs felt totally recharged. I noticed the compression feel from the tights having been unconscious all night and waking up wearing them felt different that it had during the day.
I would recommend them to any semi serious fitness enthusiast as a means to recover quicker while looking like a pro and feeling nice in the process.
Top product. But STICK to the size guide!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeling compressed...but not enough, 24 Dec. 2012
Excellent product. Everything working well and the tights are lasting well. I do wish I'd gone for a size down as I don't feel I have enough support in them. I'm a through and through medium but now thinking I should get a small pair

5.0 out of 5 stars They have helped me a lot during my marathon training ..., 30 Mar. 2015
They have helped me a lot during my marathon training. Some of my runs have been late at night which would normally mean my legs being stiff in the morning. The tights really get rid of the tightness leaving my legs feeling slightly looser. Also helps keep your legs warm during the winter months.

Slight downside as the weather warms up they are getting a little to hot making them uncomfortable at night. Might just be me though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but I wonder if recovery version is needed, 9 Jan. 2014
Nathan Hulme (East Tisted) - See all my reviews
I bought these for training and after running the Athens classic marathon, i do believe they help and they are comfortable even if you do have to keep adjusting them to get the knee section where they should be. They regulate your temperature too, I was never too hot or too cold. BUT... I wonder if I could have saved a few pounds by getting the standard version instead of the recovery version, all you really need is the compression to help recovery, so if i had to buy them again I would probably get the A200 tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 19 Jun. 2014
Mr. N. E. Parry (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as recovery wear after a total knee replacement but hope will also be useful post ride once I get back onto the bike for some serious catching up of mileage. In spite of massively swollen knee have retained shape well and done a great job of reducing swelling on bad days. Comfortable enough to sleep in and discrete enough to wear under work trousers. Equally fine under shorts, they look fine to be out in the world in. If I lost mine now I would be on site buying another before a day had gone by.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 1 Oct. 2014
Sam (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Good piece of kit. Wore whilst sleeping to help recovery during a five day cycling tour (200km+ per day), in conjunction with protein recovery, etc. Very comfortable, and definitely helped muscle recovery (mainly quads were tired). Higher 1.73m, Weight 71kg, bought medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Mar. 2015
very good in all respects comfort recovery and no chafing

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›