on 3 September 2012
Have had the sinus rinse for a good few months it has really helped my sinusitis, so as it has now become a part of my daily routine I thought I would buy this dock to keep it tidy and allow it to dry, it is perfect.
on 20 August 2012
Very handy for storing Neilmed bottle and sachets. Also handy for taking on holiday and keeping it all stored together and drying discreetly in your room. Not much else to say - does what it says on the tin!
on 27 April 2013
Holds both bottle and cap for convenient draining and storage with the added compartment for sachet storage. It is also convenient for use when staying away from home.
on 8 November 2012
This is a convenient drying system. It also holds the little packets for this system in the base. It does the job for a good price.
on 10 February 2013
Great storage for my neilmed bottle, i didn't want to put the standard holder on the wall somewhere, with this i can store it in a cupboard and it allows the bottle to drain,and can store sachets to, perfect.
on 23 March 2013
I bought the cheaper version and it works ok, but this 'deluxe' model is way better. Spend the additional 3 quid and have a better storage unit for ya sinus cleaner.
on 13 August 2015
I was a bit skeptical that this would solve my sinus problem but I am now a convert and would recommend this very simple device that really does work after years of antibiotics I now know that I can use this very simple device and clear up any infections quickly
on 4 March 2014
Just to say that the product itself is good and exactly what we needed. My son and I both have a bottle so this is a practical solution for us in our small family bathroom but the picture says 10 sachets included. This was not the case. Update your product info amazon, no big deal they weren't included but would be nice to get what you think you've purchased!. Neil med is a good product but if you have had a history of sinus issues (like me and my son) make sure you use it every day. It needs daily doing I'm afraid, so in that case, investing in a unit like this is worth while.
on 1 January 2014
Useful product for keeping the rinse bottle and the sachets safely stored in the bathroom. It appears to be well made but I would only consider it suitable for home use as it does not appear to be designed to be portable. Perhaps the manufacturers should consider a product for safely transporting the bottle and sachets whilst away from home.
on 29 April 2014
This is a very useful device for keeping your kit clean and tidy - I have a netipot and Himself has a sinus rinse kit, and both of these are catered for here. The storage compartment is really useful and it's so much better to use than the nasadock that comes supplied with the sinus rinse kit. I small thing but well worth having.

See one answered question