5.0 out of 5 stars Huge benefit
I only wish I'd had the benefit of this lamp months ago! I can manage to read by it without my glasses and I love the way it lights up the darkest day. Avery good buy.
Published 10 months ago by MaryJo

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Light BUT ?
Published on 25 May 2012 by Peter Miller

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Light BUT ?, 25 May 2012
Peter Miller "Dusty 1" (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: High Vision Electric Reading Daylight Table Lamp With a 27 Watt Low Energy Bulb.
I purchased this lamp some months ago, and from the point of view of the actual light it was brilliant, bright yet soft. Perfect for that pre slumber read. However it was subject to random flashes of light during the night. This was of course unacceptable. The seller informed me that this was a problem of which they wereaware but could offer no solution. The only option therefore was to return item for refund, which was dealt with with alacrity. I found this a great pity as the light as I have mentioned was perfect. I do not know whether this problem has been resolved. I have no intention of finding out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge benefit, 11 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Aug 2013
This is our second light. Makes paperwork on the desk much easier to read and I would like to try out different designs in other parts of the house. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highlight, 1 Feb 2013
terrific lamp well made and stylish would certainly recommend this lamp Gives almost daylight output Just what I needed to read by on these dark winter nights

5.0 out of 5 stars Daylight Lamp, 15 Nov 2012
Very pleased with the item. Very well made looks very classy. I am very pleased with the quality of this lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daylight table lamp, 2 Feb 2014
We bought this lamp as my wife's eyesight is failing and it was recommended to us, she is glad that we bought it as it has helped no end

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and efficient delivery, 1 Dec 2011
Ordered this item for delivery to a relative as a gift. We have a similar lamp and there is no doubt in our minds about its effectiveness. It does help us with the effects of SAD. As someone who takes St John's Wort to combat depression all year round I was impressed with the positive effect this lamp has. The service was 1st class. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Jan 2014
really nice product well made give great light and minimal heat , i have a friend who has bought one as well now

5.0 out of 5 stars A brighter clearer view!, 11 Jan 2014
I bought this lamp for my 98 year old Dad for Christmas.I liked the look of it and when it arrived, it certainly lived up to the advert-very good quality and sturdy. My Dad loved it,as it enabled him to read so much better,Would definitely recommend this lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST LIGHT WE EVER HAD FANTASTIC, 22 Jan 2013
THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST light we ever had in our home Anyone considering a new bedlamo or reading lamp would be advised to get one of these
MAYBE A BIT BIG