5.0 out of 5 stars great male gift
I always find difficult to find gifts for men, specially if I don't know their likes and tastes. This item is a good buy if you are trying to impress a firend/relative because it smells wonderfully but bare in mind that they are travel size items. They look bigger in the picture.
Published on 16 Dec 2011 by Ms. Giovanna G. Santos

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of packaging for little content
There is no denying that the quality of the products is good - the packaging is even better. Perhaps more money could have been spent on the actual products - there are really rather small. A travel kit at best.
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by Newshound

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great male gift, 16 Dec 2011
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Classic Male Grooming Essentials Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee gift, 30 Nov 2013
Sometimes find it hard to buy small male gift. This, however, is great wee item; lovely presentation and scent. Great item for taking on short breaks.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice but a little small, 27 Aug 2013
Very nice products with a good clean masculine scent. From my limited experience, these seem to be high quality and feel good on the skin. Its a slight disappointment that the individual products are quite small, though I semi-prpared for that when ordering, as another reviewer had made that comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 12 Aug 2013
Brought this for my Dads birthday and he loved it. Its a little on the small size but smells very niice

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 8 Mar 2013
Guoda Bauzyte "Finally2009" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Lovely packanging, nice smell, nice on skin - would recommend.
Not the biggest in size, but still nice as a gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot of packaging for little content, 28 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 10 Nov 2011
T. Curry "Crazy Curry" (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought these because I bought soaps from the range when in Scotland this summer and loved them, these are ideal pressies for men of most ages and are very well presented. I can`t comment on the actual products as they are for Christmas gifts and have yet to be used. I have also bought a body butter from the range and love it so expect the usual high quality. Well worth the price though for stocking fillers.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCOTTISH FINE SOAPS CLASSIC MALE GROOMING ESSENTIALS GIFT SET, 23 Jan 2011
I cannot comment on the quality of the products, since we gave it away as a gift. However, it arrived in time for Christmas, and looked very elegant in its box - very suitable as a gift.

2.0 out of 5 stars Should have made nice present, 12 Jan 2011
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a friend's husband, but was disappointed to find that when it arrived the packaging was damaged, and one of the two tabs used to seal the box had been opened, which meant that the lid of the box was half open. It was definitely not in good enough condition to give a gift, and as it was only about 10 days until Christmas I was also unable to return it for an exchange, as I would not have been guaranteed delivery of a replacement. Instead I had to give it as an extra gift to my husband, and rush out to purchase a replacement for my friend's husband. The contents of the box were reasonably ok, but to be honest they had boxed sets for sale in Boots which were just as nice, but cheaper. Given the chance, I wouldn't purchase this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Male Grooming Scent Around, 20 July 2011
I pride myself on buying the best for my 2 boys (OH and son) this was bought for my OH as a 'why not' gift (not nessacerily for a purpose) . The smell is gorgeous ,if it wasnt so manly I could see myself using this scent ,as Its so different . Lovely but not girly ,and no hint of alchool . A little goes a very long way and the smell lingers long after you have used it . I do not normally go for the usual in mens grooming (gillet,king of shaves) I try to always buy the more unique ,and this certainly is . So much so I now buy the female range for myself :)

I give this a 5 - for smell and value (both in price and product use) .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›