5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish soaps
I bought these at Christmas as a present for my wife.She has been very pleased and we both thought the packaging very attractive and the product of fine quality.
Published 23 months ago by chaso

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Packaging...
I bought this as a birthday gift for my friend, and when I opened it so that I could gift wrap it... the hand cream tube was open, and all the cream had spilt over the entire box...

Hence the whole package was ruined, and I had to buy another gift for her.

Since, there was cream all over the box, I had to throw it away.

Can you let me know...
Published 19 months ago by angel9776

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish soaps, 10 April 2013
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Boheme Essentials Gift Set (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BOHEME FRAGRANCE, 29 Jan. 2015
I have bought this for a friend that I met 12 months ago as a thank you of our first year of friendship. I put a tiny little dab of the hand cream on my hand to see what it would smell like, it is beautiful, I made an excellent purchase, she will love it.
I have used Scottish Fine Soaps before and loved them, so I was not surprised of it's quality. I would recommend this product,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 4 Jun. 2014
I bought these for my mum, because they are made where she grew up! She was delighted with this gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars stocking filler, 6 Jan. 2014
bought as a stocking filler at Christmas...very nice thanks....my sister likes it..nice quality product I would recommend as a present or just to treat yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 10 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my sister and she loved it, the package it's perfect and the products came perfect and them smell very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother in law Present, 10 Jan. 2013
Item arrived very quickly and well packaged. Bought as Christmas gift for mother in law. She loved it so everyone happy. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant i buy its as a gift and its was ..., 28 Sept. 2014
Brilliant i buy its as a gift and its was well appreciated and my GF love its and een ask for another

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
Arrived safely and on time. Given as a gift so unsure of the quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Dec. 2014