5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 21 April 2012
This is a beautiful example of the wonderful work of the excellent artist Salley Mavor.A fairy journey for childrens and parents!!

5.0 out of 5 stars comment, 12 May 2014
R. M. Clayton - See all my reviews
Delighted with it; beautifully embroided illustrations. We have sent it to our geat,great grandniece ;we may well buy another copy for ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful illustrations., 3 Oct 2013
Being a keen stitcher and knitter myself, I thought Salley Mavor had interpreted all the verses so well - just love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nursery Rhymes, 18 April 2013
Absolutely beautiful book. Good choice of nursery rhymes and wonderful illustrations. Would recommend to parents/childminders/carers/grandparents. I was looking for a nursery rhyme book similar to the one I read to my children. This one just jumped off the page. The original artwork for this book must have taken Salley Mavor months and months. Very enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift for a child or for the child within., 5 Dec 2012
I've enjoyed Sally's work in her newsletters for some time. Her orginal work illustrates the traditional nursery rhymes brilliantly. (one more word required is stupid when one has said all one wants to say)

4.0 out of 5 stars Is this for needle-crafters or parents?, 8 Nov 2012
A. Surgenor - See all my reviews
Some odd versions of favourite nursery rhymes set on beautifully stitched backgrounds. It's no replacement for a proper nursery rhyme book, but it's good enough and great to look at.