5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
I have had these speakers for three weeks now - I am not an audophile but here goes:

(Please note that this is my first review... I normally don't bother but I felt I had to share my views)

1) Amazon shipped these QUICK! So thanks to Amazon

2) After doing a fair amount of research, I was left with two sets which looked good: The Klipsch...
Published on 13 Jan 2012 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Hats off to Logitech, this is one good system... but be aware.
I was very skeptical prior to purchasing this product. As i'm sure many are in the same boat I was lucky enough to own the Logitech z2300 which was this system's predecessor. Once my z2300 saw its final days i went in search of a replacement only to find that Logitech had ceased that model and replaced it with this. Naturally i went searching the net for reviews and was...
Published on 27 Dec 2011 by Nrelverson1

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 200 watt, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
one of my friend bought a bose sound dock 10 for 500pounds.. this was only 120 but it rocks that bose away either in volume or sound quality, thx just works.. very good bass, even on half power the whole 20th floor is banging, thus neighboors wont like u if u dont respect house rules at nights (they will hate u anyway during the days) if u live in a crowded area, its not for u, i wish to move to an uninhabited island with it:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
Ok so I bought a place in Lanzarote and as music is very important to me I wanted some speakers to play tunes on.
First of all back home my hi fi costs in total about £25,000. Are these as good.... No, come on, what did you expect?
But what I can say is these are really good. If you want them to play loud they can do that but for me the most important thing is the quality of the sound and it is here that this system excels. Back home my system has powered subs, this means you can have as much or as little bass as you want. These too have that and it is important because it means you can tailor the sound to your own preferences.
Overall great little speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice speakers, note cable length, 24 Dec 2014
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
Nice sized speakers for the PC and good sound.
Bass is adjustable and adds plenty of depth. In a small box bedroom sitting about 30 cm away from the speakers I don't see myself using these over half on the Volume control, but it depends how loud you want your games and films really!
Wider base width on the satellite speakers suits my need for them to be steady if they are knocked.
The cable to connect the right speaker to the bass unit is quite short, its fine if you are planning on having the bass unit close to the speakers (mines under my desk), if you are looking for greater separation then check the length as it is close to 80 - 100 Cm (if that) as a rough guess which means you cannot move the bass unit to far away. I'm sure a well known search engine could provide the exact length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but there could be problems, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
These speakers are nice, they have great sound and what not. I got them in Decemeber and they ran without fault until July, they broke a few days ago with no reason, no warning. Luckily the warrenty on Logitechs and amazons part was great so i could get another setup quickly. Its a week of down time but its fine. it comes with 2 years of warrenty if you get it new which is pretty good, for the price its a great set but just watch out as it might break. just dont panic as you should be able to get exchange easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing speakers, 26 July 2014
Mr. J. Philip - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
Amazing speakers 100% percent happy purchased them. Only complaint that at high volumes the sound does become distorted, as student when pre drinking loud music is a must and I do have to stop people turning them up to full volume as I'm very worried they will break. Having said that they are still very loud and a great product overall delivering music in fine quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound quality for a great price, 22 Oct 2014
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
The majority of other reviews here say it all really. Amazing sound quality for a great price. This system does a great job at immersing you in whatever you are doing; movies, games, music, sounds great across all areas. Can't flaw this system, if you need new speakers or simply want amazing sound quality for your home don't hesitate and go buy these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really glad I did, 12 July 2014
Mr. J. P. Shields "fleminghot" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
I thought twice about spending the money on these. Really glad I did. 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Movie speakers for movie watchers., 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
These are really nice PC speakers for their price - they have good bass and not a bad design. However, though, there are thing to consider:
The bass is overpowered and loud since these are speakers for movies. The highs of these are bad and the overall sound quality is not poor but it just isn't great. During bassy parts of songs or movies the subwoofer rattles even if the bass knob is only on 50% (I am surprised that these speakers got a THX sertificate).

Overall these are speakers for movies and not for music. Audiophiles should avoid this product, however this is not a bad product if you want to hear bit more from your speakers.

Sound - 3/5
Design - 4/5
Price - 4/5

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
I have given this a 5 star because the sound quality is amazing and the bass makes my house shake ahah, i was worried when looking at speakers as i didn't know how it would sound like and every thing, but now being setup it was definitely worth the wait and money. These speakers are going to be perfect for my house party and I'm extremely pleased evan though i was extremely spectacle as i saw some reviews saying that they broke easily and stuff but in my case that hasn't happened yet.
I would definitely recommend this product to my friends as they simply are amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great purchase, powerful & reliable, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623 (Electronics)
I've owned a set of Z623's for a couple of years now. They've served me very well so I felt I should review them.

The speakers are capable of producing massive volume, in an office/bedroom it is deafeningly loud at full whack, travelling through the whole house. I've used it several times as the music output at house parties, it's plenty loud enough to cut through 30 or so people's drunken nattering.

The sound quality for music is surprisingly good, considering this is primarily a gaming/film sound system. The highs and mids are relatively crisp, and with the bass dial turned to just over halfway there is a satisfying but not overpowering bass presence. Music is my primary use of the Z623's.

The sub I find helps bring racing games to life with 'proper' engine rumbles rather than tinny speaker ones. I don't have much experience using the kit with other gaming genres. Films sound quite good, explosions especially satisfying! I'm convinced the 'THX' logo is just an attraction/brand appeal rather than a noticeable addition to the speakers.

For my particular speakers, reliability is where they have really impressed, although I've heard this isn't the general case. As I said, I have used these at several house parties, and not just my own - many people have asked me to bring them over for a party, meaning they've been moved around and set up a lot, had a drink or two spilt on them, and been really pushed in terms of volume. They've been turned up to full volume (usually not by me,) for hours at a time on multiple occasions, and although I've fretted the speakers haven't blown and still work very well. I've also knocked the satellite speakers off of my desk more times than I care to think about - still work.

Only fault is sometimes the power switch rapidly turns on and off when volume adjusted/power pressed. I put this down to my rough treatment of the satellite, and it is an intermittent fault which seems to fix itself after a minute or so when it does occur.

Overall I heartily recommend these things!

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›