Price:£35.00+ Free shipping

on 28 August 2014
it has been a year and a half in wanting this , it is good , when it finally came . The adjustable sizing is ..fine and takes some fiddling to master . The pistol holster will NOT fit my Tipmann TPX paintball pistol but will fit the Glock 18 Gas blow back for airsoft . The compartments will be good for M4 airsoft mags and G36 . A good quality vest for airsoft .Not an armored vest to the benefit of the AJ old schooler who claims it is .
on 1 October 2015
I sent this back for a refund, I didn't feel the quality was there personally. It didn't fit anyway as I'm a large lad. Have to save, the service was excellent and they handled the return fair and fast.
on 15 July 2014
Is this vest for a child?? One size fits most??! Most what.... Dwarfs?

Its tiny? I would have worn this when I was about eight years old. It looks good quality if it would actually fit. It's like a crop top vest that won't even anywhere near close and I'm not fat I train 7 days a week!

What am I supposed to do with this give it to a child?
on 21 May 2014
I know the "One size fits most" is in the information, but that is a load of rubbish. Its a horrible vest in terms of sizing and i dont just mean waste, im a very tall person and so although you can adjust the shoulders, you can not adjust them enough to actually hang at a decent level. I felt as though I was wearing a Crop combat Vest...Do not buy this vest if you are tall, or over a size 38 waste.

Delivery took over a month. But that is not for this item, that is a comment for a supplier instead.
on 11 April 2016
decent enough product but im 6" tall and well built. Didnt fit around my chest without adjusting right out and even then it was very tight. Must be made for the smaller chap. Pouches and pockets are decent enough though.
on 17 July 2015
Really good quality. Very sturdy the zips don't feel flimsy at all. All the pockets have good waterproof zip covers. There is plenty of room as the sides can be adjusted. It's also cool so you don't sweat to death in it.
on 2 August 2012
great vest plenty of protection, mag pockets gun holster ,looks the biz fully adjustable again good value for the money, good seller
on 4 March 2016
Far too small. I read a review on here about someone saying they were a 60" chest and it still fitted ..... Don't be fooled into this rubbish the must have their centimetres and inches mixed up I'm a fat guy with an accurate seemstresses tape and my chest / stomach is a 51/52 and it's far too tight to the point the Zips don't even touch each other let alone the lower belt to be approximating at an accurate guess I'd say if you measure upto an xl size top then this should just comfortably fit u but I wouldn't error on the side of caution with this one !
on 19 June 2013
First of all, this vest is high quality, using strong materials, (including leather padding on the shoulders!), and i can see it lasting me a long time.
It is full of pockets, including 2 inside pockets with you can put all sorts into - such as my P26C spring Glock for REAL emergencies!
However there are a few drawbacks...
First of all this vest was a pain in the a*s to adjust, the straps were hard to pull into position and the back of the vest feels too high - i am still having trouble sorting the belt out!
Secondly, the mag pouches are FAR too small to house anything! My Kimber Warrior GBB pistol fits well in the holster, but its mags (which arent actually that big) will not fit in the pistol mag holders - and the worrying thing is that they only just fit in the rifle mag compartments! On the description, they claim that the assault rifle mag pouches are for M4/M16 mags - I honestly dont see my G&G M4 mags, (My G36C mags dont stand a chance!), getting in there if my pistol mags only just get in there!
I'm going to wait for my M4 to come out of repair so i can try the mags but I'll be VERY surprised if they do fit.
If my M4 mags dont fit, (and my glock mags - as I'm replacing my Kimber for a WE glock 17), then i will sell this vest and search for a vest with MUCH larger mag capacity than this one does.
Overall though, its a good vest, high quality and if my new mags fit then I can see it lasting me a long time - so all in all, great vest, but good luck adjusting it properly and getting any of your mags to fit in the pouches!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2015
Just what I was looking for. The adjustable modular design is fantastic. A fully adjustable belt, adjustable pocket flaps for the mag-pockets, two shoulder clips (one for a carbine, one for a radio pouch?), and a side-arm holster which can be re-positioned for the most comfortable cross-draw position for the wearer or, with it's own mounting straps re-threaded, hung as a right-handed belt-holster (and back again). A little over-sized for my p1911 (perhaps I need a new pistol). Feels good and solid to wear, too. My only issue is the conventional bottom-to-top zip action, which should ideally be top-to-bottom, although it is firm enough that it does not usually shake loose. All in all a good purchase.