4.0 out of 5 stars Kills lice but leaves hair very greasy
this is the new, widely advertised on TV non-insecticide spray from Lyclear. I used it on 3 of my children - 2 long haired and 1 short. It is very easy to use. Comb for lice -Spray on, massage in - work through to the ends (I used a comb on the long haired) leave for 15 minutes- wash out and repeat in a week.
Unfortunately we will have to buy another bottle for next...
Published on 6 Oct. 2010 by light

2.0 out of 5 stars Lotion
Not as effective as headrin, used as instructed but didn't clear away the headlice. For me not one to buy again.
Published 19 months ago by MR GEORGE D CHARALAMBOUS

4.0 out of 5 stars Kills lice but leaves hair very greasy, 6 Oct. 2010
light (brighton) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
Unfortunately we will have to buy another bottle for next week as the spray was finished by using on 3 heads.(The instructions estimate it will cover 4 heads once). I also nit combed after I had washed the hair and got out dead lice, nits and hatchling gunk. The spray has mineral oil in it which dehydrates the lice but it is very greasy. I double shampooed my kids but their hair was still greasy looking afterwards and so I washed it agin twice next morning - less greasy but still not perfect. Still I was very pleased to catch so many bugs. Having to buy a second bottle makes this a very expensive treatment. I have used olive oil in the past, but thought this would be less greasy - it wasn't.
The encosed meatl comb was small but easy to use although I did comb out more gunk using a plastic nit comb.
1 week on we appear to be nit free!fingers crossed it lasts - pleased despite the cost and greasiness.
Update - 3 weeks on 2 children nit free - the longest haired unfortunatley not (my poor combing perhaps?)

4.0 out of 5 stars Messy but the only one that works, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
Sometime ago when nits were more benign Full Marks used to do the job quite well. Unfortunately, today's nits are not impressed by this any more so tried Lyclear and it really works. The main downside is that the hair is so greasy after treatment that you need three shampoo washes to get rid of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I reccommend this product., 18 July 2013
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
Although it is very oily and hair needs to be washed at least 5 times. Also it comes in 100ml bottle so it is cheaper then other similar product considering the quantity.

4.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, but very greasy, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
Really good stuff, but leaves the hair so greasy, takes at least 6 washes to get rid of the oily feeling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed very effective, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
Used it once on my daughter and seemed to stop itching straight away which is much better than other products on the market

5.0 out of 5 stars The best so far, 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
The best so far. May daughter and I had tried everything on little Evie's (my granddaughter) beautiful long hair, and nothing worked.
One spray of Lyclear Plys and it's all gone. I fully recommend it, all the other stuff sold in Pharmacies are a waste of money and time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lotion, 10 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars lyclear, 7 Mar. 2013
mrs (wrexham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
with the kids back in school i always like to keep some in this works i know from past experience,

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work!, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
It doesn't work. Still finding live lice after use. Have gone back to hedrin 8 hour treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lyclear Spray Plus (Personal Care)
Quick delivery. Thanks item works well.

Lyclear Spray Plus