5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at a good price
I got these trousers for my husband as he said he didn't need any fancy functionality that more expensive walking trousers offer. He is pleased with the cloth, it doesn't chaff, and the fit, which was as expected. It even came with a fabric belt. I shortened them and found the cloth was easy to hem by hand. He finds them comfortable to wear and was pleased by the price.
Published on 29 Aug. 2011 by Bluebell

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for Light use.
Not a bad pair of trousers, but, quality not what it used to be, okay for light use and dry quite quickly, so wick away moisture quite well. I much prefer the stretch type material used in previous Gelert purchases.
Published on 21 Mar. 2013 by Stephen Long

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at a good price, 29 Aug. 2011
Bluebell (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

4.0 out of 5 stars walking trousers, 18 April 2012
These trousers are very good,but very poor stitching on the pockets,that is why i have only rated 4stars. I have had to have them sewn twice already and only worn them twice.This is the only thing that lets them down,otherwise very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 May 2014
Very good trousers, they Have survived all of my ten tors training (a 35 mile hike across dart moor in 30 hours) and the event aswell, strong breathable comfy and much cheaper than in any shops

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 16 Oct. 2013
Look and feel of the trousetrs is good. I've been out in light drizzle and they worked well hardly getting wet at all. One of the the belt buckles snapped rendering the belt useless but as this was included in a very good price I didnt feel too aggrieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trousers, 17 Sept. 2013
Great value and quality would definitely recommend. Great for walking and they are showerproof too. A good fit and a
Exactly as advertised

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and lightweight, 25 Aug. 2013
J. Pedley "john o eid" (Shetland UK) - See all my reviews
For anyone wanting lightweight trousers I recommend these. I also recommend the supplier who exchanged them without any hassle - I had previously got the 42 Regular which were a tad too small for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the money, 16 April 2013
A very comfortable pair of trousers with plenty of room, arrived very quickly and I have ordered another pair. thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for Light use., 21 Mar. 2013