on 10 January 2011
I bought this for my son (aged 9) for christmas and he laughed and laughed his way through it. Thoroughly recommend it to anyone who thinks Mr Bean is funny!
on 4 March 2011
Bought Mr Bean's DVD for my grandson who thinks it's fantastic! - he's 4 years old and is learning to speak english (he's welsh) but he still appreciates the humour!!!
on 10 March 2014
I love him I laughed all the way through it I loved all of his DVDs He is funny amusing and such an idiot I don't Know
how he can get away with being such an idiot and so laughable at the same time
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 3 April 2012
Having seen the film "Mr Bean's Holiday", one of my kids was keen to see more. We bought this for his birthday.

It has 6 short episodes (10 mins each?) of alternate sketches and cartoons. The cartoons were mildly amusing but not as good as the sketches. Even the sketches were very dated, from the early 1990s, so didn't really work for my kids.

I think it depends on what you are looking for - die-hard adult fans may love this but we were disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2011
Recently my son has been watching repeats of Mr Bean on tv, I found this one on Amazon and am so happy with it. It's a real blast from the past and you really can't help laughing at Rowan Atkinson... I remember watching this as a child and still find it funny now.

A really fab dvd for bringing out when all the family are around, or just for watching on your own. I love this series and will definitely be purchasing others..
on 27 May 2013
My son loves Mr bean I brought it as my 3 year old son keeps using my 8 year old sons DVD so I got him is own DVD loves it made him happy.
on 9 April 2011
I bought this video for my grandchildren and they are delighted with it. They just can't get enough of Mr Bean!
on 16 February 2011
Bought for a friend on his birthday and has had good reviews good for a present. thanks very much :)
on 24 December 2012
If you are a Mr Bean fan, you will find this dvd 'amusing' However, although I watched it throughout, I couldn't help feeling that I have seen better films made by Mr Bean.
on 22 October 2014
My granddaughter aged 5 enjoyed watching Mr Bean. He is a great character and good clean fun.
I would recommend this film to other 5 year olds.