Format: DVD|Change

on 16 April 2012
Timmy Time - Volume 1-5 Box Set [DVD]
I have to admit this was bought for my 12 yr old daughter!!! She caught an episode on CBBC the other day and begged me for this dvd. She thinks it is the funniest thing she has ever seen and is now a huge Timmy fan.
Her 8 yr old sister and her 'super cool' 11 yr old brother think it's kind of cool too! I have enjoyed watching a couple of episodes with her, the humour is great, especially in the story where he should be having a nap. Absolutely classic!
This series is definitely not only for toddlers, the whole family can enjoy this. I would recommend this wholeheartedly.
Great price on Amazon. Superfast delivery. Excellent.
on 4 February 2012
Love it! And my daughter does too. Very easy watching for a little one. With easy stories to follow. Think this will be around for quite a while in our house. And great value too. Very happy with this purchase.
on 15 June 2015
**Timmy Time, it's Timmy Time**

I'm humming the theme tune to this brilliantly simple Aardman animated boxset. My daughter is 3 and she really enjoyed watching Timmy on Cbeebies so rather than fill up my Sky box I bought the DVD set.

Although episodes are short, this is a lot of television for the money, particularly when you know how much effort must go into even creating a few seconds of this show.

You really wouldn't go wrong buying this as a birthday/Christmas gift for 2 years old or older (I'm in my 30's and quite happily sit and watch it... with my daughter of course *cough*).
on 5 September 2011
I love anything Aardman, and my kid just goes nuts for Timmy. What's also nice about this show is that there is no actual dialogue, so if you're dealing with a multi-lingual group of toddlers, this is perfect to keep them entertained.
on 16 October 2014
This is a great kids show, however it is of slightly less quality than Shaun the sheep. Aimed at younger children Timmy Time takes a side character from the world of Shaun and lets him have similar adventures toned down a little for toddlers. My son likes these adventures but is much more excited by Shaun the sheep.
The quality of the animation is magnificent again and is more than enough to keep watching.
I recommend this for very little children as it brings a great introduction to cheeky humour and playtime fun.
on 1 March 2014
5 DVD's full of Timmy Time. What more could the little ones wish for?

(Except shes moved onto Peppa Pig)

This show is well made, woncerfully written, and amusing for the whole family. As there is no script as such, all the animals speak in their own languages, its brilliant for kids. My daughter hardly ever asked "Whats that sheeps doing?" as the actions are easily understood for kids.
on 10 April 2014
Having sat through substantial amounts of enforced Timmy Time viewing, I can confirm that these quality animated adventures provide plenty of amusement for the teeny ones - giving the grown ups a chance to have that much-needed cuppa.
on 14 January 2012
Five dvd set, about 40 episodes of this fantastic cartoon. A good presentation, good price, just I had to copy all of them, because the dvd are really delicate for a child 3 years old. Really recomended, really educative.
on 23 December 2011
I bought my nephew a Timmy Time 10 Inch Talking Timmy Soft Toy a couple of months ago and he wasn't very into it. I bought this set of DVDs hoping I'll have more luck this time. And he loves to watch Timmy :)
on 7 June 2013
Bought, on our daughters recommendation, for five month old granddaughter so she had something that she liked to watch whilst on holiday in Turkey. Think she liked it but daughter seemed to enjoy it more with lots of singing along to the theme.