5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Product
My belt arrived 2 days after ordering. The quality is as described - excellent. It's one thick piece of leather and clearly will not split after prolonged use, unlike the double-layered ones typically supplied on the high street for a similar price or more. The metal parts are also robust and do not appear to be plated.

Oh, and I liked the facility to exchange...
Published on 19 Mar 2011 by Alan Dyson

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good But not sure about the quality
This belt looks good and I have worn it with both Work trousers and jeans and it fits really well, BUT i am not 100% convinced about the quality of the leather - it seems a little on the thin side. I bought it mainly because the market it as <'It is not made with inferior bonded or split leather'> But it doesn't seem to be a one-piece of leather. It is probably a...
Published on 15 Sep 2011 by jab

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service and Product, 19 Mar 2011
Alan Dyson (by the Channel Tunnel) - See all my reviews

Oh, and I liked the facility to exchange an item (if unmarked) should you have chosen the wrong size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 29 May 2011
Like other buyers I had noticed how bonded leather belts (Chinese) from a variety of household names fell apart after less than a year's use. I needed a new jeans belt and could see from the comments already posted that this was properly made and a quality leather belt. The 36mm version was ideal for jeans. Suffice it to say this is the most comfortable and well made belt I have ever purchased. Will definitely get the narrower version for my suits in due course. Buy with total confidence you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further......, 9 Sep 2011
David Ware (UK) - See all my reviews
This belt has met all my expectations and more. I've been on the lookout for a new belt for ages and couldn't find any that I liked due to most being marked with insignia or patterns. This belt however is clean and crisp looking with a good looking "un-busy" buckle.

It's really soft comfortable leather too, and in my opinion is marketed at a great price for its quality as it feels like it'll last for years and has held up well so far with near daily use.

I would throughly recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt, 24 Aug 2012
Very happy with this product. It is of a high quality, and of a higher quality than any other belt I own. I wear it to work with suit trousers and was concerned it could be too wide, but it fits fine and I like to think looks rather smart :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic belts, 9 Mar 2012
Great quality belts at a brilliant price. Ive been looking for belts for some time of this style and i'm delighted at finding exactly what I wanted for a lot less than I would have been willing to pay. The only thing needed now is a dark brown belt in the same style, heres hoping!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine article, 12 Mar 2012
Always been a bit heavy with my belts and they don't seem to last, however, this is the business, no apparent lamination splits as some others have and this looks smart as well, will be looking to buy another one soon just for best. More than happy with this product.

Time to review this belt after 12 months of regular use and I must say that this belt is the business, shows some signs of use but that would be expected after a fat git like me. You may think its a little expensive, but remember if you buy cheap you buy twices (or even three times).

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather belt., 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mens Quality Leather Belt Made in UK - 1 3/8" Wide (35mm) (Apparel)
This is a really well made, very high quality. I would recommend to anyone. So much to say I also bought another one in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belt up, 15 May 2011
Rev. Alan G. Leighton (UK) - See all my reviews
Frst class company producing first class products.
Good thick leather and fine buckle.

I shall buy again

Alan

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this and re ordered another, 17 Sep 2013
I loved this good quality product. I buy British when ever I can and was pleased to see that the quality did not disappoint. I bought one for a friend and re ordered another for my son. the product arrived very swiftly and was really well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality at a good price., 21 May 2013
Very well made using substantial materials and with a quality finish. Smart enough for trousers and casual enough for jeans.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›