on 3 February 2014
I am not a professional musician. I just like to play guitar at home for my own entertainment. I therefore do not need something that costs half a day's wages when it comes to pedals. This pedal is ideal for my needs - it is affordable, it has a good range of adjustment of delay, time and repeats, allowing you to go from a slap-back type rockabilly sound, to a sparkling U2 'The Edge' effect, and all other combinations you could want. I am very pleased with this pedal, as I am with the other two Danelectro FAB pedals I bought with it. For the reasonable outlay, it has proved to be well worth the purchase price. The non-slip rubber base is handy, and the power LED is so bright, you won't be in any doubt as to whether you've left the thing on.
on 20 June 2014
Bought this until i could afford a more expensive pedal. But this wee pedal is great, couldn't believe the sound quality for the price i paid! defo getting a few more of these bad boys!
on 11 December 2014
Very good and reasonably priced little pedal.Works well for the fingerstyle jazz I play on nylon and steel string electric guitars.
on 2 July 2014
good sounding pedal just got to take time to get your sound right well made and looks good on your pedal board.
on 9 February 2016