5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor/Outdooor Christmas Lights
I bought these two years ago for the outside of my house at Xmas, and they are very bright being LED lights, and good quality. I am well pleased with them.
Published 12 months ago by Carole Denby

3.0 out of 5 stars should all lights light?
I have strung-up the lights but was dissapointed on 2 grounds;
1 quite a few don't work
Published on 6 Dec 2010 by Ian K Bleasdale

5.0 out of 5 stars Indoor/Outdooor Christmas Lights, 21 Nov 2013
Carole Denby "Lover of dogs" (East Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snow White Indoor/Outdoor Christmas Lights 120 Blue LED Multi-Function Lights (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Brilliant!, 4 Jan 2013
These little blue lights are a beautiful bright blue and have two different settings; flashing or slowly fading in and out. They're so pretty that I've already ordered another box....Great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Jan 2011
Still going strong after a year plus of being used externally and internally. No problems it was a great buy

3.0 out of 5 stars should all lights light?, 6 Dec 2010
I have strung-up the lights but was dissapointed on 2 grounds;
1 quite a few don't work
2 the 'string' is not as long as I hoped. It was not made clear (or I misread/umderstood) that the light string was not as long as the 'feed' string. Thus they do not, as 'lights' stretch as far as I really wanted and will have to save-up for another lot next year before my 'illuminations' can be completed!
IAN

4.0 out of 5 stars some of them are blue!, 30 Dec 2010
it might say they are "snow white" but some of them are blue! dont be an idiot like me and read all the blurb before you hit the buy button! oh - the light are ok i suppose if you like that sort of thing