on 3 February 2013
These tea bags were perfect for filling with our own dried herbs. We used dried flowers, seeds and leaves of the Moringa tree to produce our own tea bags .
on 25 November 2013
I love stews, soups and curries but hate having to prepare spices by dehusking, grinding etc. Now I just roughly break up the spices and add them into the tiebags. Leave to cook and chuck the bag away. You can even fry spices in the bags. Very saving of labour.
on 24 April 2013
I bought these empty tea bags for cooking! They are great for putting herbs and spices like star anis, fresh lemon grass etc.in cooking. The bags allow the spices to infuse in the sauce without leaving bits and pieces in it!
on 31 January 2015
these tea bags have one flaw, at the top edge, the corners have been clipped so when you 'draw' the 'string' the bag does not completely seal, so tea leaves can escape from the bag, especially when the tea contains fine parts to it's mix - would recommend you look for another product, though i could not fault the seller's service
on 3 December 2012
Not the sturdiest of bags but, that said, none have split. Fiddly to dil because of their size, but pretty useful and very cheap, so worth getting.
on 24 May 2013
I enjoyed filling these bags with my favorite breakfast tea. The draw string is handy for pulling the bag out once brewing complete, and of course keeps the leaves inside the bag. I'm not a great fan of herbal or fruit teas, but I can imagine it must provide a lot of satisfaction, and lovely brews for those who do. It is most satisfying to know that your tea bags contain your choice of ingredients. The possibilities are endless, perhaps your favorite organic Darjeeling, or green tea, (alone or with added herbs).
Very nice product. Would recommend
on 27 May 2015
These are OK, but Imo the paper is a little too thick to allow tea to infuse easily, they don't quite seal, so there is a certain amount of leaking and the hole is only just big enough to get a baby's spoon into when loaded with leaves -even smaller than a teaspoon!
on 8 June 2013
A good sturdy bag.Opening a little narrow,can get a bit messy getting tea in bag.Drawstring pulls tight so no tea spills once immersed in water.Bag "denser" than ready made bags so need longer to infuse.Overall a good product that I would use again.
on 24 September 2013
For ages I have hated getting bits of leaves and tea stuck in the bottom of my teacup when I drink loose leaf tea. These cute little bags have changed everything and they're super useful. Totally recommend. Good price, too.
on 27 October 2013
The delivery was really efficient and the product was nicely packed. I found it a bit hard, at first, to tie the opening of the tea bag; but after few attempts, it was no longer a problem at all.

I recommend this product to every tea lover!