5.0 out of 5 stars A nice mini keyboard but beware...
This is a nice keyboard that does all that you could wish but beware because you will almost certainly need the AC Adaptor which sells separately!
Published on 26 Feb. 2013 by Ian Burt

3.0 out of 5 stars No power cable
Great product but no power cable included even though there is a point entry for one. Otherwise would have given five stars!
Published on 31 Dec. 2011 by Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice mini keyboard but beware..., 26 Feb. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect even for a toddler, 19 May 2014
N. Humphrey "nealhumphrey" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
This review is based on the premiss that I wanted to buy a simple good quality and solid keyboard for a very young child rather than a branded toy keyboard such as a Micky Mouse keyboard. At the time my son was one and a half years old, now he is nearly three and the keyboard continues to work perfectly, this despite some pretty "heavy" key board soloing and abuse that even Keith Emerson would wince at. As far as it's musical functionality is concerned it has everything a beginner needs, far more than the aforementioned toys, and the tonality is excellent. Some reviewers have pointed out it does not come with a mains power pack, I have just used rechargeable batteries and they seem to last quite well. So, what's not to like? Nothing really.....in summary a durable and excellent product at a great price from a trusted brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Keyboard, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
I am very pleased with this keyboard and consider it exceptional value for money. It is of high build quality, performs extremely well and has a wide range of functions. I would readily purchase another in the future.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
Perfect size, not too big, but has lots of programmes installed, which are easy to access.
Only down side blacak keys can fall off and once that happens they cannot be put back

5.0 out of 5 stars Musical instrument not a cheap toy, 16 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
Excellent value for the money. I bought it for my daughter's birthday. For a few pounds more I've got musical instrument not only a toy. I had similar keyboard from Casio as a child. Nowadays they significantly improved them with natural tones of the instruments, clear sounds and 8 tones polyphony. Very good selection of embedded songs and patterns. I hope this keyboard will be not only for a fun but our kids will start the first piano lessons on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio keyboard, 6 Sept. 2013
Beryl the Peril (Worthing, Sussex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
Just what I wanted, good tone and I can pick out music I am trying to learn for choir. Pity they don't include the mains lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars top class sound, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
a great mini keyboard, well made with good sounds, one of the best buys, the quality of the keyboard was as from Casio always good

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but you need to pay another £9 for the mains adapter!, 29 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
A good looking and well made product which is great as a beginners keyboard for my six year old grandson. However 4 stars only because actually this keyboard really costs another £9 because you have to buy the mains adapter separately. It's also not supplied with batteries so in fact is a completely unusable product straight from the box (fit for purpose??!). If you want this product and want to compare it with others remember that the total price you pay for it is just short of £40. It actually cost the same in my local independent music shop!

5.0 out of 5 stars She has been very pleased with it as it is good for teaching the ..., 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
I bought this keyboard for my wife who conducts a choir. She has been very pleased with it as it is good for teaching the choir new music and taking to sing-outs for giving starting notes. Also it is easy to transport and when batteries are used there are no trailing wires to be concerned about. However it is useful to have the adaptor to use to save the batteries when in rehearsals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 14 Mar. 2015
Miss M. Truong (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard (Electronics)
I like this keyboard because it works and it's size is great and it would take rechargeable batteries. I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't want a large keyboard. So thumbs up from me. I had brought the Acoustic Solutions Mini Keyboard but hadn't got to play with it for very long and some of the keys don't work so I was delighted that the Casio SA-46 mini worked. I was also delighted with the price too so very happy customer. I also didn't want a large keyboard so loved the size of the Casio SA-46 a lot. The Acoustic Solutions Mini Keyboard was quite big too and did not like the size of it.

I'd say the only 2 down sides to this keyboard is that there is no cover case that comes with it or that I can purchase which I would have liked. The piano comes with no mains adapter but obviously the price would be higher and I'm happy not to pay too much for it. However the mains adapter does not worry me and I'm happy without a mains adapter as I can use rechargeable batteries which suits me fine and is a very small concern for me.

Casio SA-46 Mini Keys Keyboard