5.0 out of 5 stars Nike top
This item arrived quickly. I loved the colour and I take a size 10 and ordered small. It fits perfectly so I'm really pleased with it. The quality is very good too.
Published on 27 Jan 2012 by patsy

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with the returns policy
When I tried this top on it was too big. When I checked out the returns details, it read 'do not open or try on' and return by the next day! wow. how can that work? now stuck with a top that i tried to have altered and had to pay for that, bad alteration. All other things on my Amazon purchasing have been very good but this, no no no.
Published on 6 Aug 2011 by Mrs. A. Rozansky

5.0 out of 5 stars Nike top, 27 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 9 Jan 2012
Compared to the cost in sports shops this was an extremely inexpensive gym or workout top. It appears to be well made and overall is very good value for money. It arrived promptly after ordering and was packaged securely.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed with the returns policy, 6 Aug 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable top for weights workout, 14 April 2013
I love this top. It's great for my yoga or weights workout but I use an extra supportive bra if I'm running. It washes well too and the price on sale was a steal...under a fiver!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars top good - colour totally misleading, 18 April 2012
Top is good quality as are most Nike products but the colour cannot be called 'purple' by any stretch of the imagination - not even a hint of purple, it just looks grey!

3.0 out of 5 stars This item ok but not as good as it sounds in advert, 5 Mar 2012
I orderd this item as it looked very good in the advert but when it arrived i was Very disapointed with it. i orderd the same size as i do for all my sports bra's but it is not the same size, it is a little tight so smaler, i would not order from seller again (sorry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top and fit, 6 Feb 2012
I've brought the lilac one in size UK 8/10 (Nike Small), fits perfectly (I'm a 10). It has an under vest for support, the fabric is soft and comfortable. I was a bit concerned about the straps regarding support, but the under vest and the design are great you can feel everything's in place. I just wish I had brought more than this one in other colors at the 4.50 bargain price Amazon had! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic nike top!, 29 Jan 2012
I have to say this is a fantastic top never seen it any where else, good fit and nice fabric, think i will get another one :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 19 Dec 2011
I actually bought this for a friend of mine who needs a top she can use to work out at home... I think it will sure serve the purpose

Nike Women's Studio Airborne Top