on 30 April 2012
Worth its weight, definitely got my cherry & silver birch trees established more quickly. For slow growing shrubs and trees it really kick starts the root system. Did a side by side comparison, the tree with the rootgrow developing quicker. Highly recommended. Heard about it via RHS and glad i did. Couldnt find in local garden centres but Amazon delivered fast and reasonable price.
on 11 March 2011
Fast delivery brilliant for planting young trees also for potting up of young plants, tried tested 100% good results. Ceddy Scunthorpe.
on 31 July 2012
Bought a couple more of these through the summer - they work magic. My dahlias, privet, roses and palm tree are growing like crazy and I am comparing to the same plants last year - the difference is visible.
on 19 May 2012
Good service and first class product. Makes such a difference to the health of plants by giving them an excellent root system. I would recommend it to every gardener.
on 27 October 2012
I am now on my third packet of rootgrow, it is brilliant. Helps the plants settle and give a good root system and great plants.
on 17 May 2014
This is an amazing substance, highly recommended for any gardener. We used it when planting shrubs and roses - and had one specimen 'Rosa Mutabilis' which grew to about 20 feet in height [the rose grower told us it would be 3 ft tall, and insists this is a record!] - and another, 'Margaret Merrill' which grew to over 6ft tall [again listed as a modest shrub rose, the grower insists this too is a record].
Not claiming you can grow exceptionally *tall* roses, just that everything planted with this scattered round the roots, seems to establish very quickly, and grow on into beautiful plants.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2012
I planted two cherry laurel hedges-one using Rootgrow and one without. The difference in the two hedges is amazing-two years after planting the Rootgrow hedge is approximately twice the size of the other hedge. I use it all the time now for all my plants.
on 27 November 2012
This is an excellent way to give plants and bare rooted shrubs and trees a good start and for me helps to off set my light soil
on 5 November 2012
I have recently created some new beds in my garden, and this product ensures all my plants take very well from the beginning.
on 7 February 2014
I have been using this product for tree planting throughout this winter. As it is the first planting season in which I have used it I can't really comment on how effective it is. It is not at all cheap so I am really hoping that it will be worth the investment.