on 9 January 2013
Great chop sticks just fine for using they dont go funny when youve cleaned them, the paint doesnt fade and you get no horrible taste, they look fab, and i was suprised to receive an extra pair of chop sticks in a lovely silk bag i didnt buy they i assume there like a extra for buying the one set, there not as good for using, because of what there made out of they leave a funny taste there realky more for show i think but very impressed
on 30 December 2011
I bought two pairs of these delightfully decorated chopsticks as stocking presents for my daughters. We got a red pair with gold writing on and a white pair with elegant dragons painted on, and they are really lovely to hold and to use, according to them anyway. Very nice as a small present, and I am very pleased with them.
on 6 May 2014
Well not all westerners eat with knife and fork, I love to use these if I am eating, as it gives me the pleasure of refinement. the designs are pleasing, and they wash up well. These do make a lovely gift for any one with a little finesse!
on 26 July 2011
Ordered one pair first to see what they were like, on receiving them I almost instantly ordered a second pair. Light, Good quality and nicely finished. The speed of service was excellent, received the product in two days. I emailed Got-Bonsai? with a query after ordering the second set and had a friendly reply within minutes. Excellent service, which is why my rating is five star.
on 11 July 2013
This product is simply amazing.
I chose these Chopsticks as they have such a wonderful smooth surface that is easy on the fingers and has a fantastic Dragon design, very Japan-like.

I have used these Chopsticks for my Ramen noodles and I must say, easy to use, not too heavy and not too light, fits perfectly in my hand, does what it's suppose too and overall a good, high quality product.

I recommend these to anyone who loves to use Chopsticks, you could even use them in a fancy restaurant as they look very fancy and grown-up!
on 30 December 2013
These Dragon chopstick are just great. They are better than the picture, they are pure white and the dragon details are amazing. I got several of this product. I will be buying again and certainly I recommend this product. What I did, I made up food hampers for my family this Xmas time, and put this product into the hamper along with other food products, so they could make a Chinese meal and use the chopstick. ( there is only so much Turkey that you can eat at Xmas. It was received well and they are all please, as they have never see chopstick designs like this, they are great. Thank you
on 1 March 2014
Purchased for my son who insists on using chopsticks at home even for food that is not traditionally Chinese. Attractive looking chopsticks but unfortunately stain quite badly.
on 12 March 2014
Loved these, they look great and feel lovely to hold and use, good value, what more could you want from chopsticks.
on 7 December 2013
What a pretty design. I'm sure my daughter is going to be delighted with these, as a small extra Christmas present.
on 24 December 2012
I tried washing them several times and there is some kind of weird artificial smell that is going, but is quite persistent. Very strange, but the chopsticks look nice.