5.0 out of 5 stars Past series 2. (4.5 stars)
Book 2 in the Past series was even better than the first book. Frankie - a psychic working for the MI5 - get's involved in Vampire business again and is trying to catch a Vampire gone Rogue. Besides that, she has to find out what Alex really means to her. The book is a good mixture of a good paranormal mystery and a bit romance.
I am really looking forward to "Past...
Published on 6 Jan 2012 by bookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars lacking in atmostphere
Published on 5 Mar 2012 by Mrs. C. J. Hale

5.0 out of 5 stars Past series 2. (4.5 stars), 6 Jan 2012
This review is from: Half Past: 2 (Paperback)
I am really looking forward to "Past Life" book 3 in the series.

1.) Past Due
2.) Half Past
3.) Past Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Half Past (Past Series, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book as much as the first.

Can't wait to read the next one.
Gutted about Joshua.
Is Frankie ever going to be able to use her gifts properly??. And will she get back with Alex??.

3.0 out of 5 stars lacking in atmostphere, 5 Mar 2012
Mrs. C. J. Hale "chriscoral" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Half Past (Past Series, Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
If I did not know differently I would think this was an american author writing about Edinburgh after spending a two week holiday here. However, I find it incomprehensible, that someone who actually lives in my home city, should get so many things wrong and also use american language. For instance, we do not get 'sick' we get ill. Also we do not 'fix' a bowl of cereal. This is american slang and the use of it creates a false note when the author is trying to set up atmostphere. This book could have been set anywhere, which is a shame because Edinburgh is a very old city that lends itself well to occult tales. That said this is a good tale, better than the first book, and I liked Alex and Josh. The main character annoyed me by constantly emphasing her strength and independence - methinks she protesteth too much.

Half Past (Past Series, Book 2)
Half Past (Past Series, Book 2) by Catherine Winchester