on 1 November 2015
...it's okay - but buyer beware it's not a 3/4yrs..more like 2/3...shame!
on 28 May 2014
Brought this for a little boy who loves to dress up in all different outfits. He was very happy, he was age 3 and was a little long but better that way than too small and was cheapest dress I could find. Great value for money. Arrived promptly too.
on 26 October 2014
This item was attempted to be delievered twice but due to my husband & I both working it was unsucessful we contact the seller who to our suprise delievered the parcel several hours later. Lovely dress, perfect fit and good quality my 2 year old daughter loved it - ideal for halloween or dress up parties.

Would use seller again.
on 8 March 2016
This product came quicker than expected. For the price paid,was very pleased with it&my little girl loved it. Would recommend getting the next size up to what you actually need however.
on 27 October 2015
This is a lovely costume for a child.

I bought this for my niece.

She loves it.

It fitted really well.

Recommended
on 22 October 2013
waiting to hear my granddaughters comments but I think it is very pretty and she will love it. She is just the right age to this sort of thing
on 29 August 2011
I was looking for a Snow white outfit and came upon this one as it was the only one sent to Malta,I'm very disappointed in the quality , the dress looks/ feels very cheap. Unfortunately I will not have time to send it back as it is a gift for a little girl, mind she won't mind, girls love to dress up!
on 28 May 2016
Lovely
on 15 August 2015
You get what you pay for I suppose. Quality poor - stitching very rough. Sizing odd very long, but tight on bodice and difficult to get over a toddler's head. However delivery and packaging good.
on 15 March 2015
It's cute. And ok for the money. It's tight on the waist though we found. My daughter isn't chubby... But couldn't use it because of the waist being too tight. Whish it would be more stretchy.