on 28 November 2011
Nice quality item but have had to return mine due to sizing problems. I am a size 6-6 1/2 and ordered the size 7/8 after reading another review advising to size up. However, even these were far too small and my toes dug into the sole at the top making them really uncomfortable. I would suggest if you are a size 5 then get the 7/8 and if you are larger than a size 5, don't order them as the biggest are size 7/8 and are not big enough. Shame as I would have ordered another pair if they were available in a bigger size.
22 comments|42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 February 2011
These boots are soft and comfortable - I live in them when at home. highly recommened however I think they are on the small side I take a normal 5 and they are described as 5/6 but I couldn't have them any smaller. If you are an average size 6 I would recommend the next size up.
on 17 January 2011
Bought these as a christmas present for my wife, having previously purchased other slippers which were supposed to be warm.
My wife says that they are the warmest slippers she has ever worn. I would reccommend these slippers to anyone looking to keep their feet warm.
on 2 September 2012
after years and years of cold feet on the tiles in my living room sitting for hours on the pc by the window i decided enough was enough.

slippers are not a fashion statement and having no knowledge about them i simply bought the ones that looked the warmest..and for the first time looks WERE NOT deceiving! these have to be the warmest slippers in the world i literally take my work shoes off and put these on before ive even changed out of my work clothes! they are so warm the wife constantly nicks them! some days i can never find them, only to look down and there they are on her feet!!

i suggest getting the size up from what you are as others have said...other than that you will love them!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 November 2012
I bought the 5-6 (my regular size) based on reviews saying the slippers had eased after wearing. The slippers arrived this morning (6 Nov '12) and the fit is just what those reviewers said-slightly snug but wearable straight out of the box. I'm sure the slipper fit will ease with wearing. These are not 'step-into' slippers however they go on easily using one hand even with the toggles fastened.

The slippers rise to a couple of inches above the ankle; the toggle fastenings on each slipper keeps the side opening closed enough that I'm not feeling the draught sneaking in. The toggles are real wood which means the slippers can't go through the wash. The sole is definitely one that will permit a quick dash to the log store or bin and as long as you don't try to wade through a puddle or snowbank you'll be returning to the house with warm, dry feet.

Gorgeous chocolatey brown colour with thick, plush cream 'faux' fur trim and padding-these are very cute slippers that are also quite warm. I bought a pair of the mens Coolers (different seller) for my husband and now that he's seen mine he is looking forward to the arrival of his.

We wear slippers all the time in the house and here in Scotland warm slippers are a must. These fit the bill with good to high quality manufacturing at an amazing price. I need to order another pair each to put away against the inevitable day these wear out. Highly recommend these if you are looking for a lovely pair of warm and cosy slippers at an extremely reasonable price!
on 15 December 2010
slippers arrived in good time dispite the snow on the ground (the general post was running late) I bought the slippers as a gift and was more than happy with them when they arrived... they looked good, felt lovely and seem of a good quality... i would be more than happy to receive a pair as a gift - infact, i was so taken with them i may order myself a pair!!
on 2 October 2012
Firstly a great slipper. Had them a year wear them all the time. Very spongey to start off with. And a proper sole so you can nip outside if needed.
I do not agree that they fit small I am a 6.5, and was bought them as a gift in the 5/6. True they were v snug to start but the padding goes down fast and a year later they're huge. My partner with size 9 feet can wear them!
Def worth the money and I would recommend you order your true size
on 18 February 2011
Very warm and comfortable boot - especially for chilly floors! They moulted a bit at first but are fine now. Would definitely buy some more. Went a size up when ordering and they were just the right size.
on 23 April 2012
I should have thought of this a long time ago - making women happy is relatively easy, buy them flowers and chocolates regularly and especially on important days such as birthday's etc. However my new quick and easy win is; Slippers and Very Good ones at that, namely :- Coolers and Fur Lined I bought these as a surprise for both my wife and daughter they both love them - they are soft, comfortable and most important of all tehy keep the feet cozy and warm.. Trust me guys buy a pair of coolers for your good lady and you will not go wrong...
on 28 December 2010
These slippers are exactly as shown on the photo. They were warm and cosy, and the toggles gave them a certain amount of style.