on 25 November 2010
Very attractive hat, good fit for my small head, lovely and warm. Looks very stylish when worn with hair tucked inside. Arrived in 2 days. Extremely good value
on 22 February 2014
I usually take a larger hat size but measured my head round from lower back onto forehead and it was around the Medium size of 58cm so decided to risk it and got for that one. It arrived today and I am pleased to say it fits snugly and securely and is lovely and warm and comfortable and not in danger of being blown off in the wind. Very pleased with it and excellent value!
on 25 November 2013
I'm not a 'hat wearer' - usually a beanie does for me, but I love this hat. Warm (washable too) and a bit more dressy than my normal headgear. Love it!
on 13 May 2014
I did write a review, ,however, if you want another I can tell you that it was too small for me, but it looks great on my wife, who loves it,. After all I did buy it for her, not me --OK---How's that?
PS I hope to be getting another for her sister soon, it's her birthday.
on 11 February 2014
Snug fit, but does the job. Well worth the money. As an older lady with short hair I don't usually wear a hat but his is perfect for those cold, blustery days
on 2 March 2014
i love this hat, i am small and have tried numerous hats but this was good as offered different sizes so managed to get one small enough
on 25 January 2015
this hat looks very smart , tidier than your normal woollen winter hat. it fits me very snugly but once it is on the feeling is that it won't blow off in the wind. quite satisfactory in fact.
on 9 February 2014
I found the hat a bit too chunky plus it did not cover my ears so for me defeats the purpose of wearing ah at
on 8 January 2014
This hat has a fleecy top which means it is not waterproof but is warm. I have quite a large head but the size was good enough. There's room enough for a small pony tail to be hidden in it. The fake fur on the rim is lovely and it can be pulled slightly down to cover the ears, which I'm sure will be great in cold weather. A good purchase.
on 8 January 2015
Measured my head over ears and hair as 56cm so ordered 57cm size - it fits but only just -if you measure 57 I would go up a size to be sure. That said it looks great, is very warm and the snug fit does ensure that the cold wind doesn't get to my ears- the main reason I have for wearing a hat! All in all very pleased with it.