on 8 August 2013
Very good fit but it's not perfect, the hooks that go under the back of the rear seats are a bit vague.
Excellent quality material, and again the manually tightened screw thread are 100 percent.
I'd recommend it, but I'm not sure if there are better ones available.
So four stars seems reasonable especially as it's not cheap.
on 15 September 2015
Well constructed and robust, but the fit isn't quite as "custom made" as I had hoped. Still, it keeps our Weimaraner safe in the rear compartment of our RAV. Fitting was a bit fiddley, but once we had sorted out how and where it took only a few minutes.
on 10 February 2013
These are exellent guards . I fitted one in my previous car a VW passat estate and was so impressed I fitted one in my RAV4. Previous cheaper versions were just a pain and continuously needed adjustment. Recommend the Travalls. Not floor to ceiling like cheaper ones, but fitted securely to the sides of the car Worth the extra cost.
on 21 October 2011
Excellent - fits great in car, easy to put in. Bought it to travel with our Great Danes and have had no problems.
on 8 October 2015
Easy good fit but the hooks which go under the rear seats stop you from dropping seats ( rava 4 rear seats recline / slide back n forth ) but not with guard fitted..good quality..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2013
I would recommend the dog guard as a great buy. It is easy to fit and keeps my dog in place.
on 8 October 2015
Did exactly what it said

See one answered question