4.0 out of 5 stars I like it.
I wouldn't say I LOVE the product, but that said, I am definitely considering buying more coppies for parents, grandparents and family primarily because it's a briliant idea to have it all in a single book.

When purchasing this product I was mostly unsure about the content. So for future buyers, here's a brief content list:
- About me section (about 2...
Published on 2 Dec 2010 by Ms. L. Zepic

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice product but smaller than advertised.
I recently bought two of these diaries: this one and one with a cream-coloured cover.

This black diary is smaller than advertised: this site says its 68mm thick, it's actually only 57mm. I know it sounds petty, but considering the sheer size of the diary is its big selling point: it's over a centimetre thinner than was advertised.

Also, the binding...
Published on 3 Feb 2011 by Probably

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 513 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 25 Feb 2014
Worth every penny! I was inspired to start something like this by my granddad; when I found this 'My Life' diary I couldn't think of anything better! Plus my Granddad thinks it's fantastic! Nice and easy, can start anywhere and can be as detailed or as simple as you wish!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life journey-story of my life, 15 Feb 2014
I really love this diary. It's fantastic quality and comes in a hard cover sleeve, although I'm sure as I fill it with pictures, photos etc it won't be useable as the diary will become too wide.
I like the way the sections give you a guide although you don't have to stick to them as I haven't. It's 100 years diary and I'm 32 so I don't think I need to stick to the format as living to 132 probably won't happen lol.
It's great the way it has a 'people never to forget' section it's a beautiful thing to leave for my children, you live on in the diary. A must buy I highly recommend it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost but very cute & good!!, 28 Jan 2014
Alot of mixed reviews I've seen. bought this for my 13 year old daughter, good space for filling in details, drawings, pictures. good fun for families aswell to look back on the year, it looks nice in black and with the gold pages and came with good protection. pages are a little sticky when first opened but just flick through them very quickly to get rid of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely impressed, 18 Oct 2013
This is just what I was looking for to jot down those important events in life that you don't want to forget. Yes a few of the pages were stuck on the edges but that's because they are gold edged and because they are packed so tightly. Flick through the book a couple of times and they separate.
A great gift for a new family starting out or a new mother or just like me,someone who doesn't want to forget the special times

4.0 out of 5 stars 21st present, 15 Oct 2013
I got this as a present for my sister for her 21st and she loved it. I thought it was a good present for that age as it will be something that she can use to keep note of her adult life to come and she agreed. I would have liked it in pink as that is her favorite colour however it was only available in black or tan but appart from that a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Massive boook, 7 Oct 2013
R. Griffiths (Banbury, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Life Story Diary - Natural (by Suck UK) (Office Product)
I love these books-- Just wish I had time to fill them in.. Who knew children are such hard work ;-)
Great to be split into times of year.. With no1 i wrote very small so I could fit a lot in.. no 2.. not so much
Looking forward to years to come when they can be involved in filling the pages too :-)

Lovely.. great gift for new parents

4.0 out of 5 stars I am enjoying fill it up, 29 Sep 2013
i was very pleased with this Item .. but I Thought the cover could have been more robust as It has to last for at least 100 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good present baby, wedding, 18th etc, 14 Aug 2013
A really good present for new baby or a Wedding present, I gave one to my grandson just before he went to boarding school. You only have to fill it in four times a year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not written in it yet, 12 Aug 2013
I love to write, and used to keep journals, so I bought this because I liked the idea of just the one! I read some of the reviews about this product and despite some of them being negative decided to get it anyway because it had been reduced somewhat from 30+, it arrived, well packaged, it also comes in it's own protective cardboard cover. Some people said that pages were stuck together, which to be honest is true, the pages are stuck together but only around the edges. I am assuming this is from the gilding on the pages, but I found simply fanning the pages worked in making the pages unstuck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant gift, 23 July 2013
After a rough year or two, I wanted to give my mother an elegant and unique present. She has always said she would love to write her life story as she has encountered a lot during her life, but with her not being very confident with word processing, this wouldn't be an option. This book offers a great, traditional alternative even if a little pricey, but I feel it is worth it as there is nothing similar on the market.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 513 | Next ›

My Life Story Diary - Natural (by Suck UK)
25.99