on 27 January 2013
Bought the watch for my husband. He loves expensive watches - unfortunatley having an expensive watch with his job is not practical.
Likes: design of the face, fit ease of use and price
dislikes:the bracelet chains snagged the hairs on his wrist at first, but he said that was common when he bought a new braclet type watch and it would soon stop.

Overall VERY pleased with the purchase
on 24 May 2012
I got this watch recently and I thought it looked good. Until I realised the Bezel doesn't rotate, yet it has a slide rule? And the metal strap is rather flimsy and has a cheap feel. So while it may be a looker similar to Rotary or even (dare I say it..Breitling) it falls rather short of expectations.
on 18 July 2013
Probably the best buy I have made on Amazon, my nephew thought it was worth about £150.00. He was amazed when I informed him it was only £39.95 or thereabouts.