5.0 out of 5 stars Ewan the magic sheep
Used white noise before, Ewan is much much nicer! Not just because he's cuddly but the music is nice too, and I like that you can change the volume!

It's a nice way to send your baby off to sleep, we have definitely seen an improvement since adopting Ewan to the family!

One thing we learned the hard way... If you keep the light (glow) on all the...
Published 7 months ago by Melodipond

1.0 out of 5 stars The product breaks down quickly.
Published 16 months ago by Marta

5.0 out of 5 stars Ewan the magic sheep, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)

One thing we learned the hard way... If you keep the light (glow) on all the time, you are going to be changing batteries 1-2 weeks! Since turning it off, it lasts much longer. Shame, because our toddler likes it with the glow!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ewan the lifesaver!, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
My new granddaughter didn't want to sleep in her Moses basket. The arrival of Ewan has changed that completely! She now loves her Moses basket and sleeps for quite long periods of time! Definitely a lifesaver. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
Brilliant little soothing sheep helps my 10 week old baby drift off straight away! The heartbeat and inside the womb noise is best and the dull red light is gentle enough to have next to her Moses basket. Wish I would have brought one of these when she was born and not waited so long! Well worth the money! Yes you can buy apps for your phone but it's much easier and nicer for baby to see a fluffy toy next to her cot and you would probably need your phone whereas Ewan turns off after 20 mins and you don't have to worry about turning it off. Love it!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars The product breaks down quickly., 8 April 2013
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
I bought Ewan when I was still pregnant and started using it couple of month after my baby was born. It broke down quickly without any reasons. I thought these were batteries but I’ve changed them and it still switches off after 30 seconds. I contacted the seller and apparently it is a general wear and tear. I definitely don’t recommend buying the product as it was not the cheapest and it breaks down quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... is the second Ewan I have purchased for a great grandchild, and I shall soon be buying a ..., 21 Aug 2014
Mr. Ernest W. Perkins "Old Snapper" (Garden of England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
This is the second Ewan I have purchased for a great grandchild, and I shall soon be buying a third one to go to a great grandchild in Australia. My grand daughters have found them to have a great calming influence on the babies when in their cots at night and they wake up for whatever reason.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
I debated over getting this for ages as didn't want my baby to need something to get to sleep but as a second baby I was finding it hard to spend ages getting her to sleep. After putting this in her cot it was like a baby sedative. Also lovely and cuddly.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of our Top 5 baby buys, 26 Aug 2014
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
Ewan has been a life saver for the past 18 months. When our son wakes up in the night Instead of crying out he simply switches Ewan on and falls back to sleep. We have just had another baby and will be getting another Ewan for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time mum life saver!, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
I was unsure if this would work for my little boy but it is absolutely amazing!
My little boy went without it for one night and it was awful!! My advice always buy a back up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely would recommend, 12 Aug 2014
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
This is the best thing I bought for my son. He is nearly two and still loves it and puts it back on himself when he wakes in the night. I really cannot recommend it enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 19 Sep 2013
michael (Norwich, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep (Baby Product)
love this product, only down side is the batteries don't last long and need changing every week. helps us sleep too! lol

Easidream Ewan the Dream Sheep