on 23 September 2012
We bought this to replace a much bigger "george" which had a temperature control and a hot plate, but had it's non-stick coating worn away after years of heavy use. I have to say we miss neither the hot plate nor the temperature control which are both omitted on this model and this grill is absolutely great.

The only thing that is annoying is the "five potion" designation. In reality, you can just about fit four medium sized chicken breasts and four medium sized burgers on the grill.
on 5 May 2013
I was apprehensive when ordering this as having a small kitchen with limited space the measurements did appear quite large. I also thought I wanted one with removeable plates as my previous model 12617 had. After much comparison I decided to take a chance and am so glad I did! The measurements take into account the curved handle so the grill is not as big as expected. Being over 1600W it heats up super quick (2 mins) much faster than my old model where a lot of heat is lost between plates, easy to clean if you just wipe over after each use, floating type hinge allowing for thicker steaks, Long grip handle for easy opening, drip tray & cooking guide, recipe book included, bargain price and looks great too. I wouldn't say it was quite 5 portion but am still giving it 5 stars - A very healthy way to cook, every kitchen should have one!
on 12 December 2012
I like to cook food this way. With grill it's faster, taster. Easy to clean, food is non-stick, looks nice.
on 5 December 2012
It heats up so quickly and food cooks in super quick time. It is so easy to clean I just love it!
on 11 November 2013
Great for doing steaks, bacon, toasted sandwiches, toasting buns for burgers etc. it's really handy if you live in a small place and don't have a lot of room, it's easy to clean down and store away and an extra cooking surface when needed. Great item
on 6 December 2012
Its very easy to use cooks sausages in about 6mins. Very easy to clean. Like this George Foreman better than my last one, which i had till the none stick wore off after approx 6 years of use.
on 12 January 2013
We bought the size below- a little to small, This one is perfect to do the breakfast on a weekend- Haven't tried chicken yet, will do very soon- easy to clean as well- really good
on 16 February 2013
This is a good grill for the price. It feels a bit light and tinny compared to my previous George Foreman grill but it does a good job. It gets very hot, which is mostly a good thing, but you need to be careful when grilling from frozen - quarterpounder burgers, for example, tend to get too dark on the outside before they are fully cooked through. Great for steaks though - beautifully cooked on the outside and still a bit pink in the middle, in about 3 minutes. If it had a temperature control, it would get 5 stars from me.
on 14 December 2013
This is my first grill and maybe it's just me. Bought it because I can't cook s***. This was to help me make some quick meals. Ended up burning everything I tried to cook. It has no buttons, heat regulation or anything of that sort. It heats up on the outside and is difficult to use. Seems like it was built by someone who is as bad at designing as I'm in cooking.
Sent in back.
on 6 February 2013
We use it for everything. Best thing we ever bought - we don't use the oven grill at all now.