5.0 out of 5 stars A good solid shoe
I ordered these pretty much on the recommendation of a friend. I needed a running shoe that would support my over pronation and see me through another year and so far these are doing the job. I had a problem the first couple of times out with the right shoelace coming undone halfway through runs but double knotting seems to have solved that one.
I'd recommend these,...
Published 24 months ago by Mrs Carole Chapple

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable
Poor fit, I have had an earlier version of this trainer which was excellent. this new remodelled shoe is completely different and is not what I expected
Published 14 months ago by Gillian Denby

5.0 out of 5 stars A good solid shoe, 2 Aug 2012
I'd recommend these, but to add that I ordered a size up as advised by my local running guru to prevent the dreaded black toenail and you would definitely need to do that as even one size up isn't a huge fitting on these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brooks women's running shoe, 17 Dec 2011
These are the most comfortable, supporting trainers/ running shoes I've ever had. I wore out my first pair; this was my second pair ( in black this time). I recommend Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 11 W Trainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, 23 Jun 2011
Ilinca (Romania) - See all my reviews
I did quite a bit of research before buying them (I was/still am an Asics girl, but still), and now I know why they always came up among the top products. They're comfy, light, well-designed and well made, and a perfect fit. Took them for a 5k this morning, they're great.

4.0 out of 5 stars A real winner!, 17 April 2012
This is my third pair of Brooks. They have just got me through the Brighton Marathon. I wouldn't have any others

1.0 out of 5 stars Changes causing a problem, 18 Sep 2013
These shoes have been fiddled with by the designers and I find the toe box wider than on previous years, so I am getting blisters when I never used to.

More interesting colours would be nice too

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 25 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Brooks trainers, 10 April 2013
Far too small I'm normally a size 2.5 to 3 & could only order a size 4 which were far too small. To add insult to injury I then had to pay 5.20 to return the trainers that were far too small for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars ways worn Brooks shoes and been running for 30 years but was so disappointed that these wore so quickly so I won't be ..., 12 July 2014
I have a.ways worn Brooks shoes and been running for 30 years but was so disappointed that these wore so quickly so I won't be buying these again. I am not a heavy runner but they wore underneath very quickly considering I am not doing a high mileage these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brooks Running Shoes, 28 Jan 2013
Good shoes as always - they are my favourites and liked the price!! Also good service and arrived within the time stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round running trainers, 27 Dec 2012
This is the fourth pair of these I've had. I find them comfortable, good all round trainers that suit most terrain for running. Good suspension and they wear well. I'm looking to try the new model in pink but couldn't pass up these again at 20 cheaper!