5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all Doctor Who fans
I was worried that this might be a bit of a sell-out like the Top Trumps game, but my kids are so keen on Doctor Who that it was worth a try - my fears were very much unfounded as the game really captures the humour and quirkiness of the new Doctor perfectly. This is a Professor Layton-Style puzzle adventure which is a familiar format, but with a Doctor Who theme - very...
Published on 16 Nov. 2010 by Babe Ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars A short story for the Doctor
This was bought for my daughter who finished it quite quickly, she's only 9 years of age, so i had ago and found it to be a very simple game to complete. there is onyl one way to go through the game and the help you get in doing so makes it so easy to do, in fact a bit too easy to do.
There are one or two obsticles which can make you faulter but after a quick think...
Published on 28 Sept. 2011 by graham

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Feb. 2011
Barrie J. Vinten (Rugby, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
As a long-term Dr. Who fan I was expecting more from this game. Some of the puzzles were mildly difficult but I found the most challenging, and very frustrating, parts of the game to be a couple of the sonic screwdriver mini-games. I expected this to be a more straightforward adventure game with puzzles, similar to the Professor Layton games, but it was very inferior in my opinion. Also I hit a bug at one stage, which sent the game into a loop and I found I had 2 sonic screwdrivers. The only solution was to start all over again. I reported the bug to Asylum. They were surprised and surmised that it must have arisen due to a faulty 'save' at some point. When I worked through the game again it worked ok but, just as it was getting interesting, I found I was at the end and watching the Epilogue!
I wish I had saved my money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and frustrating but great for fans of the Doctor and Amy!, 21 Oct. 2012
pacem et amorem (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This is a good little game, packed full of puzzles and featuring the voice talents of Matt Smith and Karen Gillan as the Doctor and Amy.
Whilst it is a lot of fun and the cut-scenes are beautifully animated and voiced, the puzzles can get frustrating. None more so than the one puzzle which is unsolvable due to, I assume, a problem when it was programmed - the staff roster puzzle - so don't beat yourself up about it or spend hours trying to solve it because you won't be able to!
Having the real Doctor and Amy's voices makes this game a lot more fun and heightens the authenticity making it worth the money as a gift for the Doctor Who fan in your life. Just don't buy it for someone who doesn't like puzzles because that is really what this game is all about - jigsaw-like puzzles, sliding puzzles, spot-the-difference, verbal reasoning, maze-type puzzles etc. I wasn't expecting it to be so puzzle based but still had fun. It also doesn't take too long to complete (though some of the puzzles might take a while compared to others which are really simple). You can also go back over the puzzles at the end and watch the cut-scenes over again when finished the game - a nice touch especially if you've missed any out along the way.
All in all, a nice game ... if you like puzzles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr who, 22 May 2014
Ms. Linda Blackmore "linda" (leeds,ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Dr Who is different and not like a thought it would be when I bought it.
But still played it

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERYTHING'S FINE, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
EVERYTHING'S FINE. ITEM ON TIME FOR CHRISTMAS, EXACTLY AS DESCRIBE. MY KID WAS THRILLED. ONLY REMARK, START SEND TO EUROPE.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as satisfying as I'd hoped., 22 Sept. 2013
J. Blunt "Jax" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Bought as a Christmas present, and despite having the magic Doctor Who symbols on it, didn't seem to make an appearance after Christmas. Not quite sure why it fails as a game, but if it doesn't draw my fanatical offspring in, I can't think it's going to work for anyone else either.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice game, 21 Sept. 2013
M. van der VELDEN (France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Those who like the "Dr Layton" games will definitely like Dr Who. It's a game with a nice storyline and graphics, lots of puzzles to solve, which will keep you busy for days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab game, 29 April 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this DSI game for my Dr Who obsessed 8 year old, he absolutley loves this game. Would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, 18 April 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My 8 year old son loves Dr Who and was excited to see a DS game. He bought it with some left over Christmas money and has not not been disappointed. A must for all Dr Who and DS fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
As described arrived on time excellent service nice quality goods we are very happy with the product that we received

4.0 out of 5 stars Doctor who, 6 April 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this ds game for my 4year old son . He thinks its great . I have to help him with the puzzles but so far they haven't been too tricky ! Perfect for a train journey .

Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS)
Doctor Who Evacuation Earth (Nintendo DS) by Asylum Entertainment (Nintendo DS)