on 16 October 2014
Good product, good price, prompt delivery. Satisfied customer.
on 10 May 2016
works well now unlike early versions which slowed PCs down
on 6 April 2011
Decent quality and a great price, would buy them again.
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've tried a few anti-virus products in recent years and they've ranged from very good to very dodgy. This one fortunately surpasses all of the others. It's quick and easy to install, it runs in the background and very rarely scaremongers. I've had other anti-virus products that seemed to imply on a daily basis that my computer was under attack form deadly viruses and never more than 5 minutes away from being destroyed. Norton doesn't do that. It advises what it's found in a manner that doesn't create panic.
There are options to carry out quick, full or custom scans of your pc. This is a fine example of a trusted named brand living up to its reputation.
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I installed this to my PC really easily. It loaded first time and checked my PC.
I really like this product it is reliable and is now set to check my PC daily.

I find that Norton is getting better each time that I upgrade. It does not stop me from looking at new sites and seems to just quietly work in the background these days.

It has also put an icon onto my desktop that tells me that i am protected by Norton and if I need to run a scan, so all in all excellent!!!

It works on upto 3 PC's and protects from every type of issue from a virus to spyware so all in one complete protection well worth the extra over other Norton products.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have Kaspersky 2011 having had 2010. I find no real issues with it - except at start-up where it seems to take too much time. I have Norton 2011 on my laptop and it too seems fine. Different interfaces but both usable. I am quite happy with both. They both update their databases often. I am not generally aware they are there. Both good companies offering good products which vary up and down somewhat year to year. I read reviews giving Norton the edge for 2011. Hard to decide for most. Unless some glaring issue arises, I'll use both or either. Sorry to sit on the fence but that's how I see it.
on 17 December 2014
As described. arrived quickly. No problems.
on 16 June 2011
It was satisfactory but I now use McAfee
VINE VOICEon 29 October 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you need a good security program you are always going to go for the big boys- Norton/AVG etc- because you know they will always deliver. You'll have your own preference, and that's the one you'll go for. This is as good as it's always been- use with confidence. It takes a litle while to install, but you know it'll do the job. Reliable, easy to operate, full of fancy additions that the average user won't even want to know about- same old same old. And that's a recommendation, by the way!
on 3 August 2011
Good solid software will buy again