5.0 out of 5 stars dance shoes
Iv ordered these before was a bit suprised when I ordered a 5.5 and a 6 arrived so my daughter wasn't happy that she can't start wearing them straight away luckily her old but worn ones still fit but other than that they are a great dance shoe
Published 7 months ago by joanne loughran

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow
Shoes are very narrow. Like most dance trainers you need to order half to full size bigger than your usual size. But even though I did this and they fitted length wise, they were far too tight in the width. Only suitable if you have slender feet.
Published 3 months ago by APLily

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow, 9 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended!, 15 Jun 2014
They arrived half a size bigger than I'd ordered but were still too tight, too thin to fit my sons foot. They are a very strange shape and not at all suitable for anyone with anything other than a very slim foot!

5.0 out of 5 stars dance shoes, 14 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far!, 9 Jan 2014
Best dance shoes I had so far. You will need to buy an insole to use with them, but I bought an insole for shock absorption and there is nothing better! Perfect match! Much better to dance with them now. Just be careful on the size! When you buy it, ask always 2 size more than what you wear in UK, they have the US size and are too small. I wear 6 UK and needed a 8.5 on these. The seller was very nice and exchanged them for me, free of costs, without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the quality and feel!, 28 Sep 2013
S. H. Ung (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted an all leather men dance sneaker and after much research these were on top of the list! both price and comfort are amazing! Purchased all white size 7, then returned it for all black 7.5! It's better to get 1/2 size up from your usual size... Realised I can't go wrong with all black colour when wearing with anything on the dance floor!

Time to go test it out on the dance floor!

2.0 out of 5 stars dance comfort, 30 May 2013
Actually bought for a friend, I already have pairs of these excellent dance trainer boots and can thoroughly recommend them. Does un-fortunately seem as though they are not being made any more. Me for one am really sad about this. Now she has worn the boots my friend texted me with the words ''boots are brilliant'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, comfortable and arrived on time and the price was better than I'd expected., 24 April 2013
Excellent dancing shoes - after three years, I'd danced the previous pair to bits. With a covering of suede on the soles, and our West Coast Swing dancing will glide effortlessly. I'm thinking of getting another pair right away - that's how good they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars dance boots, 2 Feb 2013
forgot all about even buying these boots for my son ,so ,sorry for late feedback great service and reasonable prices many thanks,john w sharp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe but very narrow fitting, 21 July 2014
Had to go up 2 sizes to get the width. Nice shoe but very narrow fitting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Order larger, 9 Sep 2014
Ms. K. Williams (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I am a size 7 always, but these are really tight.

Capezio Unisex Dansneaker Dance Trainer