on 17 January 2011
I originally had this bag on reserve, pending a bag I was bidding on on ebay. Now that I have it, I'm so glad I lost out on the other one! When it came I was pleasantly surprised by how big it is. It has two pouches at either end and pockets on the back and front. The material is water resistant, so is easily wiped down if anything is spilt on it. Inside is HUGE! A veritable Tardis! There are elasticated pockets at either end, suitable for bottles or jars of food. There is also a separate section for the fold up change mat, and a small, plastic, waterproof 'envelope' for putting dirty clothes/used wetwipes in. There's also a clip for attaching a dummy too. Even with spare clothes, extra nappies, creams and toys, this bag still has room! Brilliant!!!
11 comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2011
Love this bag! Thanks to the previous reviewer who put me on to it. It is really spacious with 4 pockets outside and 4 pockets inside. I can fit everything I want into this and it's still not full. I've seen smaller, less atractive bags than this for £60! Somehow it also manages to be lighter than my old bag, even though I've crammed more stuff into it! I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a spacious bag who doesn't want to pay a fortune.
on 14 April 2012
Firstly I am a man. My wife had a free nappy bag she got from boots or somewhere. It was very common and the same as everyone else's. Not a problem except on more than one occasion I used someone else's bag around at friends/families. Embassaring. The main problem was that it dipped in the middle and it was too small (or my wife put too much crap in it) either way this new bag is only about 20% bigger but it is a better shape and so the zip is much easier to close. I also prefer the material. Also I have not seen another one so that it good.
I use this bag a fair bit and from my perspective it was a great buy over the other one and I regret not buying it sooner as I hated the other one. Free is not always good.
I can recommend this bag.
on 8 April 2013
I have been using this bag for a week, and I'm not finding it as good as others have described, for the following reasons:

1) It's not quite big enough. With a few disposable nappies, a couple of muslins, a change of baby's clothes, my purse and the gear I need for formula feeding, it's over-full. Once my baby's old enough to need a couple of toys while out, I will need a new bag.

2) There is no shoulder pad on the shoulder strap, which means it just keeps slipping off the should when carried

3) There are no internal compartments, only pockets. What I really need is internal sections to keep nappy stuff separate from feed stuff separate from other misc bits and bobs. The internal pockets are too small to hold much at all.

4) The external pockets gape and it's easy to lose things out of the them. The large pocket on the back is meant to close with velcro, but with just a muslin in it it's too full to close. The front pocket closes with a magnetic clasp, but a slight knock on the clasp and it comes undone. The side pockets just gape, when I would have expected them to have an elasticated top to grip or close.

5) The change mat is really poor quality. It's absorbent when it should be wipe clean. I've used it once for a nappy with poop, and I've had to put it in the wash. But there are no washing instructions.

But it was cheap, and it looks good, hence the 3 stars. You get what you pay for. But when I need something bigger, I will pay more for better quality
on 31 March 2014
Brought this as my initial changing bag wasn't big enough and the lining ripped, and was surprised at how amazing the quality of this bag is! Rivals the Yummy Mummy changing bags.

Bags of room inside with a compact changing mat and little bag to keep soiled clothes in! Lovely deep pockets on the front and the back, and pockets on the sides for beakers and such! The material is durable and hard-wearing, and easily wiped clean if it gets marked.

Over all, im really satisfied at the price of this product and the quality. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Enjoy!
on 10 December 2013
The obvious: it's pretty and has a classic look.

The not so obvious: it's very spacious and you can manage to have several pieces of cloth, bottles, diapers, cream, toys, etc, all in at the same time. It has two inside pockets which I find very useful for small things such as hairbands and hairclips, or just about anything you don' want to use 5 mins looking for at the bottom of the bag, if you have them in. I've quite a short person (5'1) and the bag does not overwhealm me. The strap is also adjustable.

The best: I live in Norway - crazy weather for a good deal of the year. This bag stands it all, wind, snow or rain. Nothing ever got wet, not even the book we usually carry on the outside pocket. It washes well. Love in little portable mat it comes with - not very big, but more than enough for any outside-of-home-and-on-the-go change.
on 17 September 2014
Nice colour, looks good. Would prefer the strap to be a little longer so can use as over the shoulder which i prefer. changing mat is a bit small compared to other bags. i have not used it yet and someone has just bought me one which is nicer, it has a bigger mat and bottle warmer so i think i will be returning this i nottem as i dont need two and the other one is much better. It is a nice bag and had i not seen the other one to compare it to i would prob be keeping this bag
on 16 May 2016
Beautiful Bag, great size, exactly what I was looking for :) a lot of the changing bags I was looking for didn't look very big or was really pricey but this is perfect on both accounts! Great price and lots of space! Came next day as well!
on 16 February 2013
The bag is a bit on the big/bulky side but it has tonnes of pockets inside which I loved. I've since bought another, smaller bag which is much better for every day use but if we go on a longer day trip somewhere I will use this one instead as you can fit lots in it! The pockets on the outside are really handy and I also found it really handy that the pocket with the changing mat is on the outside and easily accessible - made it really quick and easy to get out one-handed without having to put baby down first.
on 30 January 2014
I bought this bag for baby number 2! After having an awful bag the 1st time around, I knew I wanted something a bit more durable then the ones that usually come with prams etc.
My little by is 9 months old and this bag is still holding strong! plenty of pockets for your nick nacks.
And for the price - You just can't go wrong!