5.0 out of 5 stars LIQUID STARCH easier than powder
much easier to use, but does NOT work in conditioner section. I put required quantity in one of those plastic balls in the machine drum and then put it on a "RINSE" cycle , works wonderfully
Published on 21 Mar 2011 by B. Rawlinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use
Doesn't work in final rinse dear so have to stop machine before final rinse and add.
Not as effective as kershaw s powder starch which gives a much crisper finish
Published 16 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars LIQUID STARCH easier than powder, 21 Mar 2011
B. Rawlinson "Mrs B" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Starch Solution Concentrate (5L) - Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen! (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Sep 2012
Arrived within 2 days was amazed at delivery speed. This product is a god send I have searched the shops for years and could only find a very expensive alternative. Really good value for money and does an excellent job. Bought for starching my bedding - now I've got hotel crisp bedding that I love.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 22 Aug 2013
Not as effective as kershaw s powder starch which gives a much crisper finish

5.0 out of 5 stars starch, 9 Feb 2013
Ms D. Hewitt - See all my reviews
I use the starch in school for pse
lessons and it works well, was using dylon product but had difficulty getting it. arrived promptly and will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than Spray Starch, 1 May 2014
Found it easy to use in my top loading machine. I'm very very happy with wonderful results. Will buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars starch solution, 2 April 2014
Always starch my sheets, this works in the conditioner compartment of wash machine . Will need to clean soap dispenser after use though .I will keep buying sheets have to be pristine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than the stuff I was using - and easy to use, 27 Jan 2014
I had previously been using Dylon liquid starch, which I had been buying at the supermarket. None of the shops or supermarkets in our area stock it any more, so I decided to look on here and found that I could by a gallon of this liquid starch for the same price as a couple of pint-bottles of other brands.

First impressions... its yellow colour is a bit concerning, as it's to be used in the final rinse of whites, however my whites are currently staying white, so it seems OK on that front. I also can't detect any kind of perfume or smell in this solution, which again suits me much better.

Quantity to use and performance... I think it's generally good stuff and remarkably cheap to use. I use the same quantity as I used of my old Dylon stuff. I mix it 50/50 with water and put it in the "fabric softener" compartment in my washing machine. I have to mix it with water because it's too thick and gloopy. It just clogs-up the compartment if I use it neat. An alternative might be to stop the washing machine when it reaches its rinse cycle, and just chuck a capful or two straight into the drum and re-start (or just run an extra rinse and put this in before you press "go").

The ease of use is great. Little mixing and messing around, just bung it in your final rinse. Ironing your stuff when it's almost dry "sets" the starch and makes it extra firm, but if you're lazy like me you can just dry things on a radiator and it has a satisfactory effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why buy from supermarket in small amounts when you can order on line - quick delivery and supplied for months!! makes sense?, 14 Nov 2013
Saves me hauling and remembering to collect at supermarket for one thing.......five litres ready and waiting when I need it and it performs better than the other brand I used to buy....will continue to buy this product on-line ...love it !!

5.0 out of 5 stars starch, 21 Oct 2013
This is a very good product I find I can use as much or as little as I like to achieve the required firmness

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 20 Sep 2013
excellent product, need to put it into the drum though as its too thick and gloopy to use the dispenser, it gets clogged up