on 6 October 2014
Great wrapping paper good quality, better than some you buy in the shop, if you plan on buying this wrapping paper then ignore the negative comments because there is nothing wrong with the paper it also came within a couple of days after ordering.
on 28 April 2014
The finishing touch to a Man United orientated birthday. Lovely quality and the gift tags finish it off!! x x
on 12 March 2014
Certainly did the job. It is good thick paper with two very nice thick gift cards. Little boy highly delighted.
on 1 June 2015
Nice gift tags came with it. However there was a very strong crease where the fold was, so strong that the pattern had rubbed away on the fold. I just stuck the gift tag on that part. Great paper for ManU nuts everywhere.
on 10 July 2013
I thought the paper might be quite thin, but it was excellent quality and did not tear at all, despite me taking the wrapped present in my suitcase and on a plane!
on 23 September 2015
I bought this for the towel and flannel to be wrapped in Man U paper - in Poland. Didn't even take it out of its packet before I posted it, but it looked good.
on 5 January 2014
Decent quality paper which will appeal to any Man U fans. I bought this to wrap my 19 year old brother's presents and he liked it, added a nice touch
on 8 September 2013
Bought this to wrap my son's birthday present. It is good quality and doesn't rip easily! He was so thrilled he stuck it on his wall afterwards
on 17 September 2014
Great wrapping paper for my Manchester United grandson fan. He loved it didn't want to open the present cos he would ruin the paper! Bless!
on 5 December 2014
Really va pleased with this item Great looking gloves could not get in my local sports shop.my grandson will be really happy with them.