5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and very useful necklace storage!
Absolutely love this product. It is very delicate and has lots of hooks for my necklaces. What a great idea! I am so fed up of untangling my necklaces - this should spell the end to that!
Published on 1 Feb 2011 by J. Green

3.0 out of 5 stars necklace hanger.
It's ok, it's a bit flimsy and one of the letters has come away from the bar. Put it up with picture pins rather than screws.
Published 4 months ago by Alison

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and very useful necklace storage!, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: My Necklaces Hooks - Simple Storage idea for your jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars simple but effective, 8 Jan 2012
I bought this for my daughter and later got one for myself. Its a practical and attractive gift for anyone who regularly finds their favorite necklaces in a rugby scrum in the drawer and has to spent ages untangling them all. This seems to happen even when I haven't been in the drawer! This product is a great time saver its quite delicate for some of the chunkier necklaces and I think a little over priced but does the job and looks good on my wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Jewellery Hanger - Keeps my necklaces neat and tidy!, 27 Sep 2011
This is a beautiful item, which looks really pretty on my bedroom wall. Now instead of rummaging around my bedroom for the necklace I want to wear, my jewellery collection is easily accessible. Great for keeping everything from getting tangled and tarnished. Has been really useful for my bracelets too. Bought one for my sister for her birthday which is in the same design and says 'My Jewellery' (NEW CREAM JEWELLERY HOOKS) and she loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 May 2014
Much smaller than I expected but extremely cute and holds a lot of heavy jewelry. I like it's vintage feel and neutral colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 25 Jun 2014
These are great little hooks to put my necklaces on. Strong, sturdy, and there are a bunch of them, so I can fit a load of necklaces on.

It's easy enough to put up - just two nails in the wall - and actually makes a nice decoration. My dad ended up putting the nails a little closer together so it (purposefully) bent the 'my necklaces' text so it looked arched. A good tip for anyone else as think it looks great curved up :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Holder, 30 April 2014
Happy with necklace holder does exactly what it says, would buy another for a friends birthday present or family member.

3.0 out of 5 stars necklace hanger., 25 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars want another one!!!, 25 Feb 2014
Would love another one for my daughter really and maybe a few for presents as it has become a wall feature in my bedroom too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 21 Feb 2014
Love it. Looks smart on my bedroom wall and does the job - now I can find necklaces with ease.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely jewellery hook..., 6 Feb 2014
This is a pretty and vintage looking hook. Arrived promptly and looks exactly like the picture. I am very pleased with my purchase.