on 16 January 2013
Started to fall apart straight away!! Even got a hole in the pocket, on the plus side the dog has a new bed!
on 5 February 2016
I bought a Snug rug a few years back and it was my instant best friend so when my overused pink one needed replacing, I had no hesitation in going for exactly the same but a different colour to match my living room. Whilst it was the same size and design as the first one, the thickness of the fabric was really noticeable. It was more like having a slightly thicker bed sheet over you than a blanket - it was really thin. I sat with it over me for a while then put the old snug rug over me and the new one definitely didn't keep the heat in at all well.
The reason I've given it 3 stars is because the fabric is still really soft, the blanket is well made and the colour was lovely. So the quality is very good but the thickness of the fabric really let's it down. I'm sure it'd be great at other times of the year but it wouldn't keep me warm overall so I sent it back and ordered the Slanket (which is the best blanket ever in every way!)
on 28 December 2014
I bought the snug rug for my Sister and she absolutely loves it. It is warm and large enough to wrap all around her and the sleeves makes it so easy when you sit and drink a warm cup of tea. I am buying one for myself!
on 18 February 2016
Really love it. It's fluffy and yes it come with a little bit of fluffy points on it but it says to wash it anyway before using it(that should be done with every new clothing item) so I am really enjoying this blanket
on 30 July 2015
Snug as a bug in a rug just wash it before use otherwise you get covered in bits...
on 28 February 2016
Since buying this product the fibres have come off and stuck to the carpet/clothes and literally anything it comes into contact with. As this didn't improve over time I found it no longer fit for use and got a refund. Purchase at your own risk but I personally do not recommend this product!
on 18 February 2016
great but wash it first as it leaves fluff everywhere
on 6 February 2016
I snuggle into this every night it's great.
on 11 February 2016
Very warm and soft, lovely colour too
on 6 January 2016
Christmas present for wife.She loved it.Value fo money.Had several conflicting emails re tracking & collection point dates,but arrived in time