on 30 May 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Looks good on nursery, I bought a few different Options and ended up using the, al as they. Are a little on the small side.
on 25 December 2013
Hi I would for sure recommend this style as this cute picture is the main feature in our nursery and makes the nursery look so colourful and welcoming, great buy!
on 31 January 2013
Bought to decorate and liven up the bedroom and we have the winnie the pooh everywhere! Winnine overload but these stickers are great.
on 22 April 2013
The stickers arrived on time and were quite easy to put up, kids love them they really brighten up their bedroom
on 16 April 2015
Took a few weeks to arrive, lovely bright colouring. Looks fab, the size is big enough. Simply pull sticker off paper backing sheet and stick to wall...no need to use any sticky paste..sticks really well. Thank you.
review image
on 15 October 2011
this product made my nursery look really amazing even though it is a very tiny room, it made it look fun and bright. my babies find the many colors attractive. a word of warning though, if you are not careful when peeling off the stickers, it rips off very easily
on 26 June 2011
This amazing transfer was very easy to put on the wall of my daughters nursery and looked brilliant. It was the exact size and colours I expected. But most importantly my daughter cannot stop looking at it and smiling. It's the best decorating I have done in her nursery defo recommend this.
on 19 March 2015
Looks pretty but does not stick on the nursery wall. Pretty useless as a result.
on 5 July 2015
Very happy with the product. It looks lovely over my child's cotbed.
on 3 May 2015
Good product nice bright colours and good application