5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
Published on 4 Jan 2010 by J. Burge

3.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I have had this for a year now and it is very goodbut a bit expensive it files lovely in both directions
Published 17 days ago by yvonne

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 4 Jan 2010
J. Burge "kitkat" (uk) - See all my reviews
i have nice nails and was fed up with using emery boards as the finish was often rough and scratchy. Decided to invest in this poduct and so glad i did. You can use the file both back and forward without causing damage, and it is so gentle, no scraping. It smoothes the nail as you file. Definatley worth the money, and it comes in a nice little box to keep it safe. You can give it a rinse in soapy water when finished to keep it clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE PRODUCT, 15 Nov 2011
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
I had heard of crystal nail files before and had heard that they are really good, but I had totally underestimated how good. I decided to get Leighton Denny's brand as I know that his has won awards, I decided to go for this large size, as I assumed correctly as it happens that it would be easier to hold while filing my nails. The only maintenance is to rinse it in warm water to restore its properties. It is suitable for both fingers and toes and is guaranteed to last a lifetime, with the proper care. Unlike ordinary nail files where you must file from the side of the nail to the centre the crystal file can be used in a back and forth motion, you can only do that with this file. Always keep it in a safe place as crystal files can break if dropped. A real winner that I heartily recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most joyous nail filing experiences you can have, 24 Aug 2011
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
I was a chronic nail biter for 20+ years, so my nails are now thick, full of ridges and are very brittle. Normally filing my nails is one of the most horrible things - the emery board tears, giving me paper cuts and rendering it useless; after completing one hand the board/file is essentially dead; the horrible grating sensation and the length of time it takes to file my nails down to a decent length (shortening them with anything else simply ruins them)... I can go on.

But this... This is a dream. So effortless, so smooth. It is positively bliss. You can file from any direction, without worrying about a single thing.
Investing in a product such as this is very much worth the few extra pounds - especially since with the lifetime guarantee (I was dubious, but there it is, in it's lovely aluminium case!) as it is a nail file for life.

I have now bought one for my mum, my potential mother-in-law and I'm going to recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

If you love your nails, then your nails will love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars nail, necessity, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
Even though I have not heard from my granddaughters after sending them one of these each, I do know they have received them and I know they will be pleased with them as I have one and it is the best nail file I have ever used and it never changes. A quick wash and it's new again. Every woman who loves her nails should have one of these.Maybe my granddaughters will thank me....one day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nail file ever, 11 Feb 2010
This is the perfect nail file. It leaves the edges of your nails smooth and is very gentle. I was previously using a glass nail file which i thought was good but this is even better. I purchased this from The beauty Shop seller on here at a very good price and they despatched it very quickly, so i would highly recommend them. My only complaint is that the file comes in a very flimsy see through protector but at this price i can live with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT NAIL FILE, 17 Aug 2012
Mr. W. G. Howard (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
It is quite simply the best nail file you are every likely to need. Nothing else needs to be said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant believe how good this is!, 7 July 2012
Kristin "I read so I don't kill people!" (Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
I had shied away from hand files, and got an electric manicure set to make things easier. However this isnt easy to carry round or take on holiday etc, so I thought I would take the plunge and go for one of these after seeing a magazine review. This really is an amazing file, I have very strong/thick nails, but this just smooth them away at an amazing rate. Its surface is seemingly si smooth though that it doesnt harm your fingers round the side whilst doing this. I bought the large one to make it easier to hold, and am already considering buying a second to keep in my drawer at work. My mother in law says hers has lasted many years, and now I can see why.

If you have only ever used metal files or emery boards before, try this and be very amazed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best by Far, 15 April 2011
D. J. Marks (Slough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
This file is the best I have ever used by far and totally worth the price. I did have a another brand of crystal file but my little girl was so attracted to the heart and diamond that she snapped it in two. Luckily this one is plain so should not attract such destructive attention.
The best thing and most important thing is that it leaves the nail edge a smooth as silk. No other file has done this.
Only downside is that it could shatter if dropped on a hard floor so keep filing somewhere soft just incase you drop it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large and plain, but files nails wonderfully smooth, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
Functional rather than beautiful. Much larger (195mm) than Leighton Denny's 135mm crystal file, and comes in a plain, clear plastic sleeve rather than an aluminium case. The large size and plain design are probably better suited to a man's briefcase than a lady's handbag, but the file does exactly what it's supposed to do - files nails amazingly smooth, although you probably wouldn't want to use something this large in public. As others have said, until you've tried a crystal file, you have no idea just how much better they are than a standard metal file (never mind emery boards). And a crystal file never wears out - just rinse it in warm water from time to time to wash out nail dust. The only small drawbacks are:
1. The lack of a pointed end - some crystal files do have one, but the point tends to be too broad and blunt to be effective.
2. If you drop a crystal file on a hard surface, it will break.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 8 Aug 2012
This review is from: Leighton Denny Large Crystal Nail File (Personal Care)
Read the reviews and did not believe file could be as good as all that. It is. Leaves my nails feeling great and at minimum effort. Highly recommend this product and the good news is it won't wear out!!

ARRAY(0xaa5a67c8)