Price:£3.94+ Free shipping

on 28 July 2013
The stitching at the top of the sock is shocking. The material had obviously not been stitched properly by machine so rather than reject the item for sale they manually (and very poorly) tried to stitch it up. I'm talking about uneven zig-zag stitching with a very cheap thread, leaving bundles of loose cotton that weren't cut and tied off. The only reason I did not return the item is because it would have cost me more in postage than the socks are worth. As it was a present I felt too embarrassed to give them in such a shoddy condition, so they were binned. Very disappointed!
on 24 April 2012
I was given these socks as a gift and I don't think I'll wear them a second time. I have size 11 feet and the socks are really difficult to get over my heels. There is a really tight section (I think where the "daddy" words are). I managed to get them on reasonably easily but it took me about a minute each to remove them trying not to tear them as I eased them over my heel. Good gift for someone with smaller feet I'd say.
on 26 February 2011
Excellent little gift from your little ones for there daddy!

They wash really well and are good quality and been told very comfy!

excellent buy!
on 12 June 2016
Bought these for my husband and he loved them very much. Arrived quickly and as described. Nothing to complain about at all.
on 11 February 2014
They are the perfect socks for gift. They look horrid but is that not the whole point? They are such bad taste with their orange stars and blue heels and toes, but they are good and the sentiment is all there. The receiving daddy might not like them to look at but will love them as they are 'Simply the best Daddy' socks.
on 23 May 2013
Socks bought as a cheap filler for Father's day. For this they will serve their purpose, but given that it says handwash only and I will not be handwashing my husband's socks anytime soon, it remains to be seen if they will last the course. Seems like most sock that survive a 40 wash, but who knows. Anyway, they are cute and colourful and he'll have to like them cos they come from his boy!
on 15 July 2014
There are ok I purchased these for a my daughter to give to her Father for his birthday. I knew I wouldn't find anything like this in the high-street. Quality is ok, arrived in good time. Daddy was happy with his gift.
on 20 May 2012
These are a fantastic gift - useful (unlike lots of 'best dad' tat!) and wash easily.

Also, they say 'Daddy' rather than 'Dad' which is a bonus, as it is quite rare!

The only down side is the fit - they are loose enough on the foot part but tighter on the upper section, with all the thread from the embroidery on the inside too. So, not really daily use and wouldn't fit a large shoe size I think (adult male size 10+ I would guess, depending on ankle girth!)

I would still recommend as I'm sure they only cost about two fifty, now at two pounds I see! Which is ideal as a small gift from a young child. Would go for 3 and 1/2 stars but be generous with 4!
on 5 December 2011
I found it really hard to find some fun daddy socks for my little girls to give daddy for xmas. These are great and delivery was very fast for these time of year.
on 31 July 2013
Excellent quality with a fab price tag these socks will please any daddy out there ! The socks are top notch quality and keep their colour after washing (an essential for all Dads !) Bright breezy and a bargain - 10/10

See one answered question