on 25 December 2011
Bought this as a Xmas present for my wife as she had long been saying that she wanted a docking station for her iPhone 4, before deciding on this I had searched long and hard and read several reviews for a variety of products. I settled on this item because the reviews I read we're all singing it's praises and I wanted something with some serious sound quality! I have to say that I was not disappointed in any department, this item has serious sound quality and very deep rich bass, it is a quality product and my wife and I are over the moon with the item. Highly recommended!
on 29 June 2012
Bought this as it had some good reviews and the product sounded good! It's NOT! After a few months it started to become faulty, i emailed the seller and have never got a reply. I have sent several emails to them and still no response. Since then the radio function has disappeared completely and the remote control has stopped working for £60 i didn't expect it to last that long! Awful product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 12 January 2016
Arrived promptly but swallowed a CD on the first use and would not maintain bluetooth connectivity. Eventually after switching on and off managed to retrieve the CD only for the same thing to happen again. Have contacted seller twice to return the item for a refund and have had no reply. AVOID.
on 21 May 2012
DO NOT BUY.
Remote control is faulty and this product is difficult infact almost impossible to use without the remote. Drains the batteries in hours and seller will not respond to me to address issue.
I know someone from my own village who has the same problem.
on 20 January 2012
Product is faulty. Other's had the same problems with me. The remote control after the first initial boot did not worked. Screen wasn't responding. Unit did not turned on or off (many tries until i achieved it).

Also the item i received is different from the one on the Amazon Product page. The photo demonstrates a large display and after going to ricco digital website i understood that it was the model IFS25. The model labeled on Amazon is IMS25 which has a much smaller display 1/3 the size of the photo on the product description and 1 x USB + 1 X SD ports located at the front. That's great but buyer's should be informed about this.

The only + of this product is the amazing sound it produces (deep bass and nice tremble) ( but i could not listen to it after closing and re-booting the device, and that's hilarious).

Failed. Refunded from Amazon . Great After Sales Service.

Do not BUY this product
on 17 April 2012
We have recently built a 25m sq m insulated log cabin in the garden and replaced a largish hifi with 4 speakers with the Apple MFI. The red box is much neater, much smaller and looks brilliant and although acoustically not as good the sound isamazing for a relatively small box and is more than adequate with plenty volume and base. The ipod and radio are quite easy for my children and me to operate although my wife says she has no idea but it sounds good. We are both in our 70s and enjoy sitting in comfortable arm chairs listening to a variety of jazz classical and popular music and current affairs!!
on 9 April 2012
The unit itself is good and sound quality is good. However, the remote control goes through a full set of batteries in just 1 day whether or not it is used. Despite several emails, the seller refuses to reply. Not happy. I've spoken to another purchaser who has the same problem!
on 10 January 2012
Very disappointed. Did not respond to the remote control. Responsive touch control with illogical sequencing on selecting functions. Must cycle through sleeping time modes before being able to turn off the unit, very annoying if you are about to fall asleep. The item in the photo shows a large display (which in fact belongs to a different model, IFS25), whereas the model sold is IMS25, which has a smaller display (half the size)and 1 x USB + 1 X SD ports located at the front. Why these ports could not be located at the back rather than at the front (bad hestetic) is a mistery. On a +ve side, the sound was good and powerfull. Item was returned to Amazon.
on 14 December 2011
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE OTHER RE VIEWERS HERE, AT 1ST I WAS UN SURE WHEN I ORDERD THIS, IT CAME WITHIN 2 DAYS WELL DONE AGAIN AMAZON, ALL I WANTED WAS A GOOD SOUNDING HIGH VOLUME DOCKING STATION, AND I HAVE IT NOW IM VERY HAPPY WITH THE UNIT AND WOULD RECOMEND IT TO ANYONE, NOT FORGETTING THE RADIO.. EXELLENT PIECE OF KIT....
on 28 February 2012
Remote control not working (even with another battery),and without it you simply cannot use the item.
It is very frustrating to see the same defect to be repeated with you.
A typical quality control could have avoid all these problems.
DO NOT BUY unless you have time and money to waste for the shipping of the return.