5.0 out of 5 stars Much more practical than gold!
I previously had a gold wedding ring which I found heavy - at size Y, if I slapped water on my face wearing the ring, I'd be concussed! With titanium, it's a different story. Perfect.

The only down side is that it's more difficult to polish - someone a high street can do it - just I can't do it at home.
Published on 5 Oct 2010 by Quinn

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
MASSIVE!
Published 1 month ago by Caron Weller

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more practical than gold!, 5 Oct 2010
Quinn (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars wedding ring!, 14 Mar 2013
absolutely fantastic buy! shiney and perfect! my partner need titanium as white gold damages easily in his line of work, but you wouldn't know the difference. x

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 12 Sep 2011
Service is great, I went for the size Z but i needed a Y, No problem they sent me a new one out with an envelope to post old one back, this was fast and a no hassle service. Great :)

I went for Titanium as I wanted a hard metal that would avoid some scratches on it as I work with my hands. Unfortunately this still seems to take some knocks but I am not sure if this is just down to me or not, but I thought it might stand up a bit better than it has so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant... Looks great and the service was incredible., 16 Jan 2014
Looks excellent. Nobody can tell that it's titanium and it isn't easily scratched. I wasn't sure of my size so I had the return the first one and the dealer sent me a replacement immediately. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars ring, 14 Oct 2013
Very happy with this ring looks even better than it did in the website 10/10 marks all round. Good buy and would not think twice about geting another one

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 15 April 2012
very happy with the service came quickly. quality isnt the best but for the price it's suitable. would use the service again for sure

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 28 July 2014