on 14 January 2012
The instructions were very well written. I followed them to the T. The product arrived within 3 days of me ordering it. They're beautiful.
on 22 November 2012
Bought this as a christmas gift for my father.
They just arrived (took just 2 days) and they are absolutely beautiful. Loved the engraving.
I'm positive my dad will be proud of them!
on 11 November 2015
Wow. Love them. They look amazing. I've personalised them with three letters. Any more I think it will ruin it. They are a gift for my partner for Xmas. He loves his cufflinks. My son will be giving them to him and we are very excited 😊
on 7 January 2014
The cuff-links arrived promptly and they are even better than how they look in the images. Just one hint, the font they use by default is quite "strong", so if you're looking for something more stylish, it's better to ask them first! Anyway, I recommend both the product and the seller!
on 24 June 2013
I received the item very quickly.
The box is very "posh" and presentable!
The cufflinks themselves are lovely... They are a gift for my partner.
I can't wait to give them to him!
The engraving is unique.
Thaks! x
on 11 December 2012
I cannot wait to give these as a christmas present. Here is hoping he will love them just as much as I do!
on 18 May 2013
Only problem was that you have to e-mail the seller as you couldn't add in the initial that you wanted as no link ,however the guys came straight back and when they came they were were perfect. Well worth the money.
on 14 December 2013
The cuff links were lovely and boxed nicely. A very nice personalised gift at a very reasonable price would certainly recommend these to any one. Was more than pleased. Also arrived very promptly.
on 31 December 2013
I bought as a present and had initialed they are much better than I thought they would be, they are solid and look good. Good value for the price paid .
on 13 November 2013
Whilst not breaking the bank these Cuff Links are lovely - ideal 18th birthday present, had initials engraved on them which was very well done, and arrived in a very nice presentation box.