5.0 out of 5 stars Right on Time!
I purchased one of these watches last week as a gift. Not only did Etailers call me at home to check the inscription, but I received the watch a day later. Wonderful personal service, prompt dispatch and a very happy customer!
Published on 4 Mar 2011 by P2

1.0 out of 5 stars Fob watch review
I was disapointed with the qaulity of the actual watch. The engraving was nice but just think the watch is a bit over priced.
Published 14 months ago by Helen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on Time!, 4 Mar 2011
This review is from: Personalised Nurse's Fob Watch in a Silver Finish FREE ENGRAVING

5.0 out of 5 stars time, 30 May 2011
this is a lovely fob watch with free engraving which is great value the service is brilliant anything to help you would definately purchase again with this supplier

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 July 2012
I ordered a fob watch for a birthday present for a medical student. The item is beyond what I expected! Great value for money and quality product. The delivery was super speedy too. Will definitely be ordering more presents from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Oct 2012
This product is Lovely, the engraving was first class as it was a gift for my daughters 21st. Service was first class. would definately buy from here again. No Complaints and highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars gift for a newly qualified, 29 Dec 2011
This was a gift for my friend who is a newly qualified nurse. Had it engraved which was clear, neat and more importantly correct! came in a display box although repackaged it my self as it was Christmas but the box would have been adequate. Felt weighty enough. My friend was happy with the gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mother's Day Present, 8 Mar 2013
The watch arrived within two days in a dark blue presentation box. The etching was accurately carried out behind the watch.
It was indeed a delight to gift to my mum, who was pleasantly surprised by such a beautiful item of necessary jewellery.
I am thrilled by the choice I made.
It is worthy of note that the seller contacted me soon after to ensure that everything was to my satisfaction. I have been left in no doubt that should a problem occur, they will be there to assist me.
I thusly highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch fob, 6 Mar 2013
fast delivery.good quality and nice engraving. bought as a gift and is nicely presentated.The chain is not too long which is ideal for nursing

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Gift!!!!, 5 Nov 2012
I decided to buy my girlfriend a nurses fob watch for Christmas and have a message engraved on the back. The watch arrived within 5 days of my order and the engraving is exactly how i pictured it. Great present and thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2013
I bought this for my sister as a gift, once purchased received a call from the supplier the same day to ask about the engraving. Lovely watch, great gift and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Sep 2014
Miniutes after placing my order I had received a message asking what message I would like to have engraved in the fob watch, that was on Wednesday, it is now Friday and I have recieve my item already! The watch and engraving are of a good quality too. Would recommend this to everybody! An ideal present for a phlebotomist.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›